Im going to become a disciplined hard working person so I can buy cute outfits to masturbate in

Im going to become a disciplined hard working person so I can buy cute outfits to masturbate in.

Attached: 24e0def1102a00bc3a6366b1509ecf8e.png (667x663, 418.61K)

they say "do what you love", so try the Onlyfans thing

Kill yourself tranny faggot
Kill yourself simp incel faggot

Im a bit too puritanical for that. Wonder if I can make it with somewhat racy shots but no nudity. Probably not.

this but with living alone so i can crossdress and have gaysex freely
it would be kino and comfy

Attached: 1645934776815.jpg (1200x1200, 143.78K)

how old are u and are u taking steps to get there?

early 20s
i feel like ive gathered enough skills to work on few different jobs but ive been a neet my whole life and i genuinely have no ideas how to start making money

Learn to code and become a programmer. You probably already own programming socks.

already know how to do that
my professor even told me i can start working as a freelance with my current skills
i just dont trust myself enough to do it

Don't forget to put on a diaper too :)

You should just go for it. Most professional programmers are awful and write trash code. You'll make good money, you can work from home, and it can be a really easy, low stress career.

>Learn to code and become a programmer.
Do you need certifications or something or is it enough to have a decent portfolio?
Also where to learn if you don't have money? Any good sites? Which languages should i focus on?
I learned some html when i was younger but i've forgotten pretty much all of it.

I so want to do this.

yeah but idk how to find the job and when i do i cant make sure im good for it since i never worked before
also im too autistic to negotiate about my pay and id get easily inslaved

I wanna crossdress as a Shimakaze...

Yeah I'd crossdress as Shimakaze too.

I think I got asked to crossdress by a girl at work last year, clueless on how to respond to her in that situation...She is long gone now though she coming back to visit next month.

I would take you out on a date on a cruise just so I can drown you at sea disgusting faggot kys

why do gay people make you so mad?

i'm coping with a failed life by doing useless shit like chasing money that i'll never really even use

It can last only for so long user

Attached: thecostofsin.png (1144x867, 1.24M)