I lost my virginity and sex sucks

>be me, 17M
>meet cute girl at in my band class
"fingers in my ass, hands on the grass" sort of vibe
>Anyways we hit it off vibe and we (eventually) forte it off to my bedroom
>We kiss I guess but instead of becoming hard I go really soft
>like my balls up to my stomach soft
>you know the kind, like when you take a shit after a week off being constipated, but in this case you're not cooming from the exhilaration.
>Anyways, I "slowrope" her as we cool kids would "slowrope" each other it?
>She COOOOOOMs like 69 (XDXDXD) times, but I can't even go coom once and my dick is like uh soft the entire time
ITS NOT A BIG DEAL GUYS OK ITS BIG FROM WHERE I AM FROM (Korea) ITS TEN FUCKING INCHES OK TRUT ME TRUST ME GOT YES?
>Anyways she came like 89 times, I did not, and I tried to turn her on by screaming "Mommy" but my mom actually came in (not like my gf did) and beat me for being with a teenager (for context I am) :/ not cool mom
>So I guess I came here to say (not came like my gf, as I would have said COOM or coom like previously in case you guys didn't get it).
>So I guess I came here to say that you guys should Not have sex, as your mom :/ might get mad and tell on you
>Thanks for reading my epic greentext story, guys! I'm going to try to contact the CEO of Any Forums or Reddit so i can get unbanned off of Reddit and twitter (hey elon XD XD XD), lol so I can get some upvotes on this vibe, if you uh
ok
>the end!!!!

Attached: zoomer pepe.jpg (340x630, 138.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OAC4ItP0xWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can someone please make me a reddit account, I am still suspended for calling u/spez a nigger :/, I thought he was black but i guess sine he wasn't I was wrong!

bump because me step dad says I should work hard not smart I mean FUCKER FUCK FUCK GOD DAN IT FUCKER HE IS BEATING ME HE IS PULLIGN DFOWN MY PANTY SFUCKER FUCK FUCKF
ok lol jk its called humor what are you cancel culture
XD
XD
XD

Korea seems pretty comfy.
>everyone is slim and kinda cute
>wealthy but also not souless struggle-less first world nation
>lots of taboos and social rules but not autistically strict
>Starcraft Broodwar tournamments
>good kinos
>cities seem pretty clean and well structured

Attached: 1660348095682782.jpg (1170x1153, 818.54K)

you UGLY SCUMFUCK WHORE what does korea have to do with le epic reddit story I just concrafted you fat fuck go kys you UNWHOLESOME NIGGER :/

Attached: black owned chinese food.jpg (828x804, 188.45K)

>user dabbles in creative writing
keep working at it OP

Attached: 1660260531599197.jpg (240x240, 5.85K)

You said you're from Korea

thanks, what you just said to me was very nice ;/

NIGGA WHEN, SHOW PROOF OR A SOURCE YOU FUCKING KIKE LOVING nAH-HIGGAAHAHAH

>not soulless
>struggle-less
Yeah, that's Best Korea alright

dude shut the fuck up and compliment my righting skills like the faggot did you Mossad glowniggin, ice-pikcin, cock-licking sha-hiLL

bump some bitches XD XD

shut up you bump nigga

no bump

but mt tredit updaortos?/

Go back faggot

T2GDR0

Attached: 91C04176-BC51-4F4B-A80C-D1E01AB5F6EF.png (600x598, 222.05K)

I am banned off of there, try again next time liberal baka :/

Enjoy your vacations faggot

to clarify to you janny faggots, this is not an actual ip, pls go off yourselves, you do free labor for an asian guy named after a lima bean IRL fr fr no cap

to where? Please clarify, am is are of confusing?

youtube.com/watch?v=OAC4ItP0xWM

You should consider taking a bath with your pet toaster.
Would turn you into 7 feet chad with eightpack and 10in cock.
Pinkie swear

Ok...

I checked this on snopes and it said this isn't true, turns out this is actually a troll from Any Forums (I am obliged to inform you that it is known as the "asshole of the internet"), and shouldn't be followed. I think you might mean something else, unlessyou are telling me to kms (/srs) in which case I am going to have to report you for bieng a minor. Lol like stop being an incel, kid!

Minors can't be incels, retard.