You can choose to be born at any year and place, but you won't have memories of the present

you can choose to be born at any year and place, but you won't have memories of the present
Whats your choice?

Attached: maxresdefault (1) (15).jpg (347x669, 45.74K)

I wasn't meant to be born in the social media generation.

I choose to not.

I would go with this guy.

good
unironically kill yourself

binland 1985

You literally are your memories so this is meaningless.

You also are your consciousness. Your "you" is left behind but you still get to experience this period you chose.
Either the 70s or some time in the future where vr or medical tech or whatever gets better.

1975 in the US so i can watch jaws in theatres right after it comes out :)

What the hell is the point of a hypothetical like this without the memories or awareness to enjoy it by comparing and contrasting?

let's see if we can dismantle capitalism in this lifetime?

Attached: 63f86431b19c7eb69067e7703872d6b0.jpg (500x474, 30.01K)

send me to 30,000 BC

Will I be the same deformed vermin? I'd probably skip a few years back but no more, before I'd undoubtedly end up killing myself before long

1981 Ibaraki japan

Attached: 1660611895552.jpg (400x400, 27.86K)

Social media becoming popularized at around age 30 isn't exactly the same thing as escaping it. Not like my grandparents dying during the 2010s in their 90s or something.

>but you won't have memories of the present
You mean my current memories and personality will just get wiped?

No thanks then, if I wanted to commit suicide I wouldn't need to time-travel anywhere.

1950's USA probably

maybe future sucks and you're living through OP's scenario right now

Attached: 1653275986182.jpg (700x719, 88.93K)

>travel to 2523 when time travel is commercially realized
>place myself in a laboratory where they'll track my time-dilation interference to [current era]
>get my memories back
>travel back to [current] era
>call OP a faggot
faggot

1955, USA, maybe somewhere in New England. Or maybe across the pond in England, I'm not sure where. I'm worried politically and socially but the other aspects of life seem fine. I'd avoid the war, likely attend college, get a good job somewhere, and have a comfy life without social media, the internet, and the mentally ill trappings of modern society. I'd probably spend a lot of time reading and translating. Listen to music, playing tennis, going out with friends. I don't think I'd smoke or drink or do drugs, even in a time like the Swinging Sixties. I've never drank alcohol and likely never will. Have some girlfriends, get married, travel, children.

If not this time, then maybe France in the belle epoch, or just after the Franco-Prussian war. I worry about the upcoming world wars, and about my social standing as the French middle class hadn't really grown yet, but I think I'd find work doing something or other and enjoy my life. From seeing cars introduced, gas lamps, trains, the radio, airplanes. It would be an exciting time and a comfy life.

Attached: E0F7CA45-0243-4CA6-ACEE-8C77B8257F80.png (1288x1288, 1.77M)

How do i make this come true guys