Dated a r9k fag

>dated a r9k fag
>cheats on me for 8 years and gaslights me
This is r9ks fault

Attached: 12637FD6-3911-4166-90F1-DB886BDC07FD.jpg (2206x4032, 992.65K)

>dates chad
>chad plays with her
>blames virgins for that
woman moment

Attached: 1660413844447713.png (474x379, 120.59K)

those tits are fucking ugly jfc

Anyone willing to meet someone off of Any Forums is likely to be mentally unstable.

was it a ldr? if so then it's your fault

yeah robots as bfs probably suck. theyd just get with u because they have no better options :/

I can tell that you're overweight

And you do? You get with them for the same reason

>This is r9ks fault
Whats r9ks fault? I don't get it.

I feel like r9k boyfriends would either be the nicest coolest bf you could get and or the most toxic, manipulative pice of shit imaginable.

Those are some nice bobas. Is that the girl he cucked you with? Tell us your story OP.

You should have dated me instead, retard, but you only wanted a handsome e-boy bf.

as a women yes

It never ends.

>continually chooses low inhib sociopath males
>inevitable abuse occurs
>proceeds to blame the men she specifically DIDNT choose for the abuse
>repeat ad infinitum

I would gladly suck on them to be quite honest with you.

Case in point: 95% of the incels posting here.

"Back in the day" it was full of groomers/abusers and some social rejects, with the rare failed normie.
Nowadays the groomers got replaced by incels and they're the same kind of abusers, just too fucking braindead to pull any women.

If OP isn't lying about the 8 years, she got one of the oldfag abusers probably, who were around during the original e-girl days of this board.

based frogposter. kys OP don't date chad next time
KSMOG captcha

DAMN LOOK AT THEM FAT MEXICAN TITTIES

>replaced by incels and they're the same kind of abusers, just too fucking braindead to pull any women.
this will never cease to be funny to me

OP spill the beans. Who was it?

That moment you realize robots have Chad brain but just lack the Chad looks. All robots are ugly dark triads with mental issues.

Attached: 0ba.jpg (1242x1226, 101.61K)

No it was irl the whole time

I can't think of a woman that looks like this as the same species as me. I feel like we are fundamentally different kinds of humans.

You know that's her tits and not face, right?

White people are on a evil wavelength

I mean well endowed women. The face is less important a 10/10 flatty registers as my same species but these women do not.

what do you look like user? what about her looks so foreign to you?

Oh ok, I thought you thought it's her face and you didn't identify as the same species because it doesn't look like a human face

I look plain. She has a body that has high inherent value. That difference makes it hard to imagine we experience life in an even remotely similar way.

Many but not incels would be abusers

How rude damn

I had a very big titted gf and they are just normal humans. Ok now that I think about it, she was not that normal lol but it was not because of the tits.