40yo virgin

I'm 39 years old, have never tasted alcohol or tobacco, have never dated or had sex, and I've never held a real job.

At around 29 girls just started saying I was "too old" and that was it I guess. I'll be a 40yo virgin this December.
Must be pretty amazing to be a woman, you never have to live a life like this.

Attached: 1659379538315838.jpg (1280x1920, 179.48K)

>you'll be an 80-year-old virgin one day

Maybe they'll do an interview about me and I'll get fans around the world and maybe even laid?

if you've just got some OCD drive to never touch tobacco before you die then more power to you but it's really pretty good

You won't even be able to feel your balls being kicked by that age

IT's only good if ur addicted to it
To anyone whose brain hasnt had nicotine it's just dirty smoke

I'm 40 and I havent had a single friend or really talked to anyone in 15 years.
I talk to myself all the time pretty weird huh

this will be the norm soon enough bro.
In 10 years or so most males that reach the age of 30 will be virgins.

you think they will lose their virginity magically at 60 ?

Bro I am 30 and never came close, why would I magically come close as I grow older?

>At around 29 girls just started saying I was "too old"

Damn, these days it's really common for dudes in their late 20's/early 30's to date women who are 18-24. You could probably have a chance with a girl in her mid-late 20's if you take really good care of yourself, get a job, and dress nice.

Now this is a real thread in the mist of the shitshow that is this board.
I get real vibes from this, am a 31 khv myself.
I will give up officially at 35, not that I ever tried to begin with.
Cant really relate to people who even say they "give up" at 23, 25, 30. Doesnt make sense.
When you are close to 40 as a khv thats when the inferno mode starts and the battle music fades in.

user, I use a dating app and my age range is 18-30.
Been swiping for 5 months. Zero matches.

It's weird how getting a gf seems to get harder by time.

Ye dont listen to anyone who say that 20 year olds prime choice are 30 year olds.
There definitely are those girls on there but they are very few and far between. There are however more of "them" in real life though.

On dating apps however you would be best to set your age as 25 in almost all cases.
So this can only work if you are 30, 31, 32 and look good/young.
Then you can set it to 25, and say in your bio: "am actually 31".
Women will see it but dont care because now they actually can see you because before they couldnt even see you because women actually dont change their settings too much and if they do they dont prefer 30+ men.

Women aged 18 to 30+ on dating apps are gonna respond best to ages 22 to 27.

Btw, dont be on dating apps to begin with it really doesnt work if you dont have a really good camera on your phone and even then have friends help you set up the pictures to make you look like you "have a life outside".

>Women will see it but dont care because now they actually can see you because before they couldnt even see you because women actually dont change their settings too much and if they do they dont prefer 30+ men.

This. I always tell this to people but they dont understand
You've clearly thought this through.

On a side note, I hate e-dating. It's so damn convoluted.

>You were born JUST in the right time to experience the time in humanity where 50% of men live and die meaningless lives alone

Sigh.
50 years earlier or later would've been fine.

I am 30 and I feel the heat, you mean to tell me this shit gets worse? Fuck.

It only goes downhill the older you get. Cherish your last few years of prime manhood, dude. I have like 2 or 3 left myself.

hmmm. I guess I will go to hookers when I am 40 and just fuck one every single day.
Damn that sounds like a good plan, or maybe wait until I am 35?
KHHV btw. I do have a job and meet hot chicks everyday (healthcare worker).

Nothing ever happened not to mention they are doing their best to fire the fuck out of me because I am unvaxxed.

>I'm 39 years old, have never tasted alcohol or tobacco, have never dated or had sex, and I've never held a real job.
Why do you keep going like this? I will never understand why would people live such a pathetic existence and not turn to drugs.

"age like fine wine" my ass.

Losing virginity is honestly not that big of a deal
I am not a virgin due to some luck and still am an absolutely lazy, anxious, irresponsible, infantile fucktard. I still will not get married and won't have kids. I am hitting 30 soon and I have nothing.

I am not lazy, anxious, irresponsible or infantile.
I am however five foot four so people act like I am all of this despite me being the contrary.
Sometimes you can never win bro.

Wish I could get married but at this point it is to make my parents proud. I do not care about myself.