New faggot lore just dropped

Guys the homo flag is getting continually uglier. When will they stop adding new shit to their silly little flag? Every vexillology enthusiast is committing seppuku upon laying their eyes upon this visual diarrhea.
What the fuck is this even all supposed to signify? Why couldn't the fags just stick with their original rainbow flag and include every letter from the alphabet-people in that original design, if they necessarily have to put their private sexual fetishes on public display.

Attached: 14D879B2-5205-4B70-9649-C7069FCB012E.jpg (1080x2400, 251.26K)

They have to keep updating it bc they hate it. The original pride flag took something that was broadly recognized in every culture as emblematic of the beauty of nature and made it profane and commodified.
And nothing they've done to it since has atoned for that, it's just made it worse.
It's like the portrait of Dorian Gray if it was a flag.

As soon as WW3 breaks out and we all chimp out and go haywire on niggers and fags alike.

Then the flag will just go back to Rainbow, as these will burn in a pit of fire to signal a parallel to God's flood ending.

Yeah man it's really REALLY fucking retarded that RAINBOWS, a literal marvel of physics and geology are associated with human sexuality
Only a person could see a rainbow and associate it with themself

What's the yellow part stand for?

Fear.
like anxiety that they fucked up into transitioning and the inevitability that they'll always stink and miss their tits/dick/mental stability. Or realizing they're a glitch in nature and will die a sad death knowing that.

>It's like the portrait of Dorian Gray if it was a flag.
That's the first time I hear it and it's an amazing observation user.

still waiting for the feminist flavored LGBTQIAPoC flag to drop

I honestly have no clue, same goes with the black and brown colors.

the non-meme answer is "intersexuality", which is actual a collection of medical conditions and has nothing to do with sexual orientation or gender. intersex people didn't ask to be included in this mess, but tons of trannies lie about being intersex and now they took over the whole intersex self-advocate movement.

supposed to stand for intersex people, or for injuns. not sure.

Attached: 1607453774048.png (600x600, 546.97K)

Will never happen because feminism is incompatible with the LGBT agenda. Pic related was the OG lesbian flag, they cancelled it because it didn't include troons.

Attached: Labrys_Lesbian_Flag-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 28.29K)

It's honestly starting to look evil and not just because I'm homophobic.
The chevrons, the stripes and now the circle emblem makes it look like something you'd see in a gay version of Killzone

Attached: 9b3b1b0e2701e244f271268209f55db9.jpg (565x799, 62.72K)

Flip the flag upside down.
All-seeing eye. (Illuminati / Freemasonry symbolism)

They put these fucking flags all over central London for like 2 months this summer. I'm tired of seeing this shit everywhere. I swear LGBT has been turned into the new religion of the western world at this point.

Attached: 1657388265064.jpg (1080x1350, 955.77K)

Jesus Christ I couldn't imagine seeing that everyday.
How do Brits not chimp out over this shit.

Britain is unironically the most "woke" country in the world. It's worse than America here even. At least in the US there are some hardcore hillbilly places that reject this bullshit. In the UK, it's literally everywhere. No escape.

Attached: 1659915579193969.jpg (1536x2048, 884.5K)

lmao. It's honestly some nazi level shit at this point.
In my mind, I'm seeing this photo in black and white with nazi flags instead. And it'd look exactly like something from 1940s Germany.

It's so cringe how mainstream fucking trannies has become. That's some shit you're supposed to do on the down low if you're into it. A guilty pleasure. Not be open and proud about it.

Imagine showing all this shit to someone from 2012 and trying to explain to them how transgenderism, which was pretty much just a Tumblr meme for teenage girls back then, somehow became a completely mainstream phenomenon supported by all major corporations and government institutions.

Attached: 1660268880002398.jpg (1220x1422, 225.3K)

>Pic related was the OG lesbian flag
Why does it look so masculine?

because lesbians used to just be high test women. OG lesbos were pretty badass

the black and brown literally stand for black people
>but black people aren't LGBT?
yea but they don't care, they have enough opression points

That's not even the newest flag. The newest flag is that plus the Ukraine colors added after the BLM colors.

It was supposed to represent the Amazons. Lesbian activism was intertwined with second wave feminism, focusing on women being strong and as capable as men, claiming their rights by force.
Trannies and the other alphabet and SJW freaks turned third wave feminism into almost the exact opposite.

Is this real? The circle makes it look so strange.

Yeah, now we got sad shit like this.
Also lactating gay men.

Attached: 20220815_160812.jpg (1364x2048, 289.58K)