Went on short date

>went on short date
>told her up front I didn't have time for a full meal so we will just order entrees
>later my friend who is her friend asks why i'm so cheap to only buy entrees and not a full course
What is wrong with girls's?

Attached: image.png (980x897, 785.23K)

tell her the entree was your cock

She wanted a free dinner

You should have said you cant fuck on a full stomach.

You should have told her the main course is your man-meat

don't go on expensive dates dude what the fuck
ask her if she wants to get an ice cream and take walk or some shit

You should have told her that you are largesumophobic and that you were offended by her triggering you

>going on dinner dates
don't make this mistake user

It's the first important filter. If she demands an expensive date or for you to pay then she is simply not worth pursuing past that point. It's her job interview too.

Always pay half of the bill, if she demands you to pay in full, ask her what she brings to the table aside her stinky pussy, bitch will stfu.

wow, no wonder biz is single

Attached: 1660324357849905.gif (500x281, 202.88K)

>trips of trannism
you'll never be a woman no matter how much you dilate your ax wound kek

She was trying to get a free meal out of you.

This too, set the bar really low at first. What were you thinking retard.

You're supposed to non discreetly slide the bill whilst whistling towards her and gauge her reaction, this way you can play it off as a joke.

I had a boss that took all of us 10 people out to Morton's steakhouse and instead of allowing us to order our own food, he made all of us order appetizer dishes for the table and share all of them. Couldn't even order our own entrees. Was probably the trashiest thing I've ever seen someone do in a restaurant. Why not just take us someplace cheaper and let us order what we want? Also the dude made a shit ton of money, but he's sort of a psychopath so it was probably something to do with being a control freak.

What happens if you blueball your date?

>first date
>paying for her
lol
lmao

Attached: ca-times.brightspotcdn.com.jpg (639x627, 84.22K)

>tranny this
>tranny that
AAAHGGGGHHH SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT TRANNIES YOU COOM BRAIN FAGGOT Ive never met a tranny fag nigger or kike I doubt they even exist wheres the fucking proof it's all just demoralisation nothing that bait said had anything to do with TRANNIES why brijng it up are you a bot or just infectedmby TRAMNY BRAIN WORMS FUCJN YOU YOU STUPIDNNIGGER

Just date a man. Saves you a lot of drama and shit you don’t even have to have sex with them if your not into that stuff just find a cool bro and tell them you want to be their partner but not sexually

This, a "nice" decent sort of girl that you're aiming for a relationship with wil probably find this ideal.
A slutty "fun" girl will be happy to just go and drink - cocktail bar type atmosphere is probably the best here (there are cheap ones too).
Some girls will straight up want dick with no frills, inviting them over to yours will be the best bet.

Any girl that wants a dinner date should immediately be binned, as they offer the worst of all world, like a slut that's not fun and won't even suck your dick.

just pump and dump dude no need for dinner

Ask your friend to ask her why she's shoved her face full like a starved horse. Can't she afford to eat?

nice poison the well attempt jew

first mistake, you went on a date

Never go on a date. If a girl wants to smash, she will smash with no date. If she don't want to smash, she still won't let you smash after a date