Games that make u relive games

What are some games that made you feel like a child again?

I played Disco Elysium today and it got me so hooked it's perfect the aesthetic is amazing. it makes me feel the feels I got experienced fallout new vegas for the first time. it's amazing....

Attached: Capture.png (245x848, 445.93K)

I'll get made fun of this but Roblox. I used to play this game alot when I was young and it was so much fun. However I try to play it now but it's not the same as before. Not the same fun...

>peace handsign

Attached: 1659806870174085.png (200x200, 80.83K)

cewl has tiny little baby hands

I get that with all the games I play too lately, but Disco Elysium made it for me. the feeling of beginning a good game is one of the stuff I like about vidya the most. the last time I felt that was OMORI, in Christmas of 2020 I think.
I can't be bothered reading the full thread, wym?
my palms can go wide as an octave

Attached: FA_ALBUM_05.png (350x420, 322.32K)

i have a 13 key (white notes) handspan, try harder next time baby hands

THEY ARE BIG HANDS FOR MY HEIGHT!

Attached: meandhands.png (513x661, 909.34K)

The only game that makes me feel like a child is Old School RuneScape but Minecraft will do. I yearn for the nostalgia even if they were in bad times.

Attached: IMG_20220815_212849_249.jpg (1280x720, 168.84K)

>I yearn for the nostalgia even if they were in bad times.
I feel like this is the ultimate copium, its fun to remember the good times for once in a while

hat in time felt good

Sonic Adventure
KOTOR
KOTOR II

why are you catfishing as aspen LOOL

ur so cute cewl bby

I have it backloggd I just can't bring myself to play it. I wish I grew up on SM64 maybe I would appreciate it for what it is
ur so inlvoe

That isnt even her lol

you're right it isn't me, I would never post a picture of myself. it is prohibited on this board

yiik

Attached: INTJ STARE.png (247x356, 157.08K)

Ok but you dont need to cf as someone else?

dont even know who
I totally didn't post face on this board like 5 mins ago, if u really think i cf go see that

yiikman, from yiik yiik's bizzare yiikdventure

Silent hill 1-3. I'm very thankful that I got to play them early on when I was a teen.
Fuck Konami

i hate this new fem trip so much bros

fuck konami fr mister
what made u so mad

women coming to my board and trying to make themselves relevant