Girls on the Internet

Femanons, I...

>be me
>use the Internet since the late 90's
>"terminally online" when the Internet was actually good
>semi-normalfag in my teens but complete robot in my late 20's
>Internet is now flooded with normalfags and phonefags, everything good is either censored or dead and replaced by just a few modern platforms which are heavily censored
>can't even meet fellow weirdos
Are there femanons here? Girls on tiktok post about Any Forums from time to time, yet I never see any real women here.

I remember back in the early 2000's there were forums and AOL chat rooms full of quirky girls who would actually engage with the "community" and make connections. One of my friends was into WoW back in the day and he literally married one of his clan/guild mates, a girl.

So where are the hiki girls who just want to lounge around in their pjs and play vidya? Do these still exist? Did all women really become whores and move to instagram? Why is it that the only lonely weirdos in strange corners of the Internet are men? Surely there must be girls out there who sit in their rooms all day and just want a nice bf to buy her things and fuck her (like any man would want)... right?

Attached: 4ce.jpg (480x953, 79.02K)

Also what happened to all of the oldfags? Nobody around here was even alive when 9/11 happened and even memes are bad now. I'm convinced zoomers don't even know what a meme is supposed to be.

only women I met online that play games (not the candy crush that my mom does) are ESO once I played it couple years ago, that said MMOs are dying and less and less people are playing them anymore.

i was an avid female r9k user around 2011-2014 but i don't rly come on here much anymore, just a coincidence that i'm seeing this.

>So where are the hiki girls who just want to lounge around in their pjs and play vidya? Do these still exist? Did all women really become whores and move to instagram? Why is it that the only lonely weirdos in strange corners of the Internet are men?
they don't admit to being girls anymore (unless they are self destructive, mentally ill and/or underage) because every year it's becoming increasingly more obvious how much the male users of this site and others actually hate them. everything that used to be fun about this place is gone now anyway. its become utterly soulless

oh and btw what do you gain from calling women with interests different from yours whores? you know the men on this site aren't gonna respect you any more for calling them whores right?

>Surely there must be girls out there who sit in their rooms all day
they exist but r9k isn't very appealing to them. girls like that usually find some niche interest community and spend their whole lives on it.
for example if you go to a harry potter forum it's gonna be like 80% women

I'd rather cut my clit off with scissors than speak to a "man" like you in real life or accept anything from you. I hope you get cancer

i think it's a woman right? if it's a man disregard my previous posts i have no interest in participating in your moid thread anymore

You're too stupid to post here if you even have to ask that

>oh and btw what do you gain from calling women with interests different from yours whores? you know the men on this site aren't gonna respect you any more for calling them whores right?
Well, have you had premarital sex with more than 1 partner?

>I'd rather cut my clit off with scissors than speak to a "man" like you in real life
You're probably a troon or a boy larping as a girl which is sad, but why would you say this? What is the purpose? What is your rationale?

i don't post here usually, haven't posted regularly in like 6+ years

and i was gonna say "however, there are women on this board so it's not THAT unlikely"
then i saw this post tho so i take it back it's def a moid

>men are hostile so I don't talk about my gender
>fucking moids are all awful KILL ALL MEN

>Surely there must be girls out there who sit in their rooms all day and just want a nice bf to buy her things and fuck her
yes yes yes yes yes

>What is the purpose
Because I hope OP gets cancer? Do you have trouble reading? I hate misogynists

if you had seen almost all women you know be raped, abused or at the very least mistreated for being a woman you would feel the same. if you had seen men talk about how they want to slaughter your kind, how all women are worthless and disgusting for YEARS online you would feel the same. but you will never know what it's like.

be better people and we'll stop being hostile towards you. what do we need to do for you to stop being hostile to us? we can't stop being women.

fuck off troon nobody cares about your mental illness, just take it back to discord.
>no I'm a real girl who flies into a frenzy when someone reveals that they're male!
ok go back to crystal cafe or whatever

This is why women are hated, drama

Nothing OP said was particularly misogynistic though

>Did all women really become whores
Are you actually that fucking stupid? God I hate you people. You would be better as onions green

OP here. You might not know it by looking at me but I am basically a former normalfag who turned into a hiki for a while and then grew out of it finally in my 20's. But I've retained most of my sensibilities, some of my interests, and the same general worldview that I've always had. I want a simple life with a simple gf and eventually a waifu, and of course I want this with someone who is like me, which is hard to find.

Right

That's not misogyny, retard

>yes yes yes yes yes
h-hello cutie

Attached: unacceptable.jpg (700x735, 394.38K)

Most male aggression is geared towards other males, half if it is when a female is involved. Your kind is emotionally manipulative, neurotic, and all out self absorbed. Females expect so much and put out so little, so yes well will call your worthless and disgusting.

>Hurr we get raped

Then maybe stop playing with a guys emotions? Pedo?