22 years old

>22 years old
>virgin neet
>0 friends
>No discord or other social media
>Full hiki mode

Attached: gvc8Dq5.gif (400x214, 448.33K)

All same but I'm 20y.o instead

24 here
Same settis

Same here, but I'm almost 23. I've never used social media or had a job in my life in my life. I've barely left the house in over three years. Any Forums is my only social outlet.

I'm probably going to off myself soon.

Attached: 1660023080843520.gif (480x270, 1.93M)

I want a tomoko gf so bad bros sigh

I've never used social media lol. Never participated in school events just went straight home to play vidya.

Same attended school.
Since 9th grade, I was absent most days and the days I did go, I sat the library on my phone...
I graduated four fucking years... time flies so damn fast when you're a hikiNEET.

and I fucking hate social media. Sometimes, I hope a solar flare to just hits the Earth and knocks out the internet for good. It'll give me an excuse to finally either get out there or kill myself.

Don't we all...

Attached: 1660021438712910.jpg (593x593, 48.87K)

where do you get money from then? parents?

same but 19, legit 0 friends, never worked, social anxiety aaaaaaaa

You guessed it.

Sometimes I feel guilty but they're the reason why I'm like this.
I'm teaching myself how to code and planning on getting a remote and freelance job for when they can't support me. I live pretty frugally and I don't plan on living long so I don't care if I'm a poorfag.

Attached: 1660012679253563.png (335x348, 89.34K)

i learned html css and javascript but now I've hit a wall on react and apis this shit is hard

honestly for starters dont bother with coding, jobs are more available than ever literally everywhere, just start as a wagie at the mall, some warehouse whatever and build up your tolerance to the wagie lifestyle

>27
>hikkineet of 10 consecutive years
>0 friends
>discord always open with 0 friends added
>trying to make new people like me makes me want to kill myself so i just wait and hope somebody from the past might suddenly decide they're interested in me again
>they never are and probably don't even think of me
>even if i suddenly had friends the reality is i have nothing to offer them because your average teenager has monumentally more life experience than i do
I always knew it would turn out like this, but I was hoping to be dead by now. Escapism doesn't work anymore. The things I used to enjoy are only a reminder of how everyone but me has moved on.

Attached: 1641151568634.png (569x427, 400.12K)

I've mastered HTML and CSS and can make ok (semi professional looking) designs. and I'm already having a hard time with vanilla JavaScript and can only do basic things like event listeners but I've only been learning for about 2 weeks.

Thought about working part time I don't have a license. Nothing is in walking distance where I live (I'm an Amerimutt) and I have adhd and get dizzy and light headed when I'm overstimulated so it's probably not a good idea for me to drive. I want to find something that I can do remotely.

Attached: 1660008687232078.png (235x236, 33.44K)

wanna be my friend? :)

(you have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original)

the problem is that juniors are very rarely given remote options or positions, you have to be mid level at least for that to be a reliable thing
anything like gas stations or something you could do in low activity hours?

>Escapism doesn't work anymore
That's the part where I turned to drugs.

we would message each other for a few days then we'd never hear from eachother again yepyep

True..., is there a chance I'll be able to freelance it?
And if it wasn't for the driving issue, I'd probably have at least a part time job by now.
What about data entry work for the time being? I don't think data entry jobs require a lot of experience and I can type 90 words per minute.

Attached: 1660023260757273.png (539x311, 183.54K)

honestly whatever you can find is good, as long as you start asap, you dont want your gap in the resume between graduation and work to be too large, you did say 4 years but just lie and say you were travelling, worked part time blah blah blah, you can study coding on the side and then start applying for positions when you get ahold of the techstack

where im from most companies give you a task and a month to solve it + rounds of interviews, Ive heard americans like leetcode, so it all depends on the company

I've gotten a few lies that will fill the gap. On my resume, I wrote down that I was taking care of a relative (live-in caretaker was what I was told to write) and worked at a couple business that shut down during the plandemic. I have relatives who will act as a references if they even ask so I'm not really worried about that.
I just need to prepare for the interview and not look like an autistic weirdo.

Attached: 1659783375867466.png (301x448, 119.8K)

okay thats good, just hurry up otherwise youll get complacent and wont know what hit you when your parents cut off funds
if you really just want to do whatever, I think call centers and company support divisions offer remote work

and as long as you dress appropriate, come in well groomed and dont say anything offensive, youre probably fine, good luck

Thanks for the advice!
Yeah. I have a habit of procrastinating and getting too comfortable, another reason why I've been NEETing for four years.

Attached: 1660007075611702.png (600x750, 373.69K)

yeah i know that feeling, the pandemic turned me into a neet as well but I snapped out of it
you ever watch NHK? you should, Im reminded of it now, great show