What do you guys do during the day? How do you spend your time

What do you guys do during the day? How do you spend your time

Attached: 86ee6b19ecb594181b4ccedfd77a92ab.jpg (393x392, 28.16K)

I spend my time fucking bitches, making money, and killing niggas. What about you, whitey?

Lie in bed phoneposting on Any Forums occasionally getting up to eat

Sit on computer. Alternate between jerking off and playing Skyrim or coming here and shitposting.

I barely do anything during the day. When i have motivation i go outside,read a book or watch a movie but recently i've been spending all my time here on Any Forums .

Sounds gay as fuck honestly. Nerdy ass bitch. I bet you don't even own a Glock 40.

I play alot of old roms thru emulation and refresh threads of interest on this site. im boring af.

Take the trip off nobody cares about you

Play video games mostly.

I wait for people to talk to me, usually they don't and I get anxiety. When they do I feel like pushing them away

I'm NEET on bux. Some days I just stay inside and watch YouTube and post here. Other days I go out to the cigar lounge near me and hit up bars during the day before they get busy

i try playing video games, watching movies, watching anime, and listening to music but i turn them off within 2 minutes of putting them on. i think about suicide and browse this shithole. i smoke sometimes

I wholeheartedly fucking hate name fags. I bet you're a woman, only women do that type of shit

play fonline reloaded and jerk off to hentai occasionally. sometimes ill go on discord. mostly not

More likely a pathetic tranny larping as a woman.

Im on a delayed train fren.

Tomorrow I'm meeting a girl from work.

I have 0 experience

I WILL fuck up

I WILL get disappointed

Thanks for reading my blog

Nice trips

Op made same shit yesterday but apparently people don't want to fight namefags and tripfags going rampant.

Basically i do nothing during the day expect staying on 4 Chan all day refreshing the feeds just to see if u posted because i love seeing you post and i wanna be closer to you. Do you have Instagram or discord vamp?

Is this bait? I can't believe someone actually cares about my posts. If it isnt then, awh this is so sweet, thank you it made my day^.^
My disc is commieboo

You're finally getting the attention u want no? U fucking whore. U keep saying everywhere (i saw it) that u dont actually drop ur discord but u just did, gave it to one of your simps. I genuinely hope u get raped and killed, u dont deserve to live fucking fat fuck with busted teeth

Don't worry my fren you won't fuck up. I'll give you this shamrock for good luck:D

Attached: 0g2livir2fm31.jpg (640x640, 56.4K)

Where did I say that I don't drop my discord?

Are u joking? I literally saw u say that u don't drip your discord and that u didn't have an onlyfans in a previous thread, u seriously trynna deny it?

At work from 9-5, then on here the rest of the time.

Repeat.