How often do you contemplate suicide, user?

how often do you contemplate suicide, user?

Attached: t.jpg (1520x1008, 92.2K)

Used to pretty often. Even tried a half-assed attempt at partial suspension hanging but ended up pussing out at the last second.

These days I think you may as well experience life, good or bad. As far as anyone knows, this is the only life you get so you may as well see it through.

Never because I'm not a giant faggot

Its every day bro.
England is my city.

Why never, I am quite satisfied with life.

I dont contemplate suicide I just consider it correct

Sometimes on my way to work I do think about jumping off the bridge I pass.

Did it about 5 times today.

It's just a fantasy though. I'm not one to escape from monsters.

Attached: 1655883538608.jpg (960x640, 184.24K)

I never had suicidal thoughts until I got a gf now I think about killing myself every day

never. i live in spite of outliving my enemies and being a piece of shit to other people

LMAO KILL YOURSELF QUICK AND MAKE HER SUFFER

OR MAYBE SHE WON'T NOBODY LOVES YOU IF THEY MAKE YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSLEF AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am literally thinking about it non-stop. Everything i do during the day is followed by the thought "why am i even doing this, i should just kill myself" and every single night i am fantasizing about suicide or homicide, i depends if i'm angry or sad and tired.

everyday.
I will probably never kill myself, or even attempt it.
I just think about it constantly, fantasizing.

About 80% of the time I'm not focused on something, so most of the time in a day I'm not sleeping.
Winter is coming. Lakes will start freezing. I will go soon.

People here should seriously think about suicide more often desu desu

Attached: 1660076536798372.jpg (886x1920, 419.52K)

Remember anons: Sometimes it's not depression, but a neurotic disorder. Check with a therapisst.

literally every single day for years. that, or mass homicide.

Attached: 1660434457565464.jpg (1527x2048, 246.97K)

From 9 to 5, it would seem.

Once a month

Every day, every hour, every minute. I want it to be painless.

Some days never, other days as much as 10 times. I'm not even really depressed most of the time, and I even consider it when I'm happy.