Jerk off

>jerk off
>cum in tissue
>clean up and wash hands
>more cum leaks out and ruins my underwear

Attached: 48mtcz.png (480x368, 236.26K)

Fuck this is relatable, now I usually piss afterwards to wash everything out.

that's why an advanced coomer waits until he has a bit of urine in his bladder before masturbating. then after you cum you take a piss to wash out the cum residue.

put a little square of tp in your undaroos to catch the drip

>jerk off
>cum
>"... Why did I do that?"
The high is great and all but it's so short.

Attached: 1659258150968871.jpg (1280x720, 197.08K)

this, it's what i do. girls like the smell of cum though, but we're robots we stay home all the time.

A little drip of cum doesn't ruin your underwear you big baby

I used to cum in my underwear all the time. Just wash them afterward.

I masturbate by pressing on my penis with my hand to apply pressure. I then cum from the pleasurable experience. Mind you, I do this while I am fully clothed and I my underwear is cumstained so much it looks like a dirty washrag. Man up user, stop thinking like a female

these fine gents are experts in the trade.. take notes OP

>piss afterwards
>sticky piss starts leaking out
my massive urethra and cock are broken

Thats why I have a backup tissue to rest my dick on for another 5 mins until I know all the extra late cum is gone

Coomers are the most pathetic creatures on Earth. Imagine being addicted to playing with your genitals, kek

This. Nofapchads where we at

>jerk off
>try to will cum into bladder
>get tired, decide to use hand block trick
>push perineum full force against heavily bucking uhh bottom of penis organ
>some still goes out
>meh, eat it
>find some on elbow
>meh, rub it into skin
>where'd that come from though?
>find glob on shirt
>meh, it's right next to a chocalate (really, chocolate not poope) stain anyway, should be fine
>like 3 drops leak out into underwear
>meh, still fine for another three days
>find some cum in moustache from the eating
>actually not sure if cum or snot
>does not even register, just eat it
Why is Taoism so hard??

The problem is if you nut with a full bladder you will pee involuntarily, all fucking over yourself.
t. learned that the hard way

This never happens to me and I used to literally wear diapers

Remember to flush twice if you still live with other people

I alternate between being an edger and nofap. My last recent streak was 32 days. Honestly edging is worse than just nutting and moving on. Feels so fucking good but you feel so fucking pathetic afterwards.

Life as a male. The only victory is getting IRL pussy.

Why is this necessary user

>jerk off while using desktop
>decide to stand up and wank while directly standing over my trash can
>cum straight into the garbage
something about that feels so wrong, but it's probably better for the water treatment plants than just getting it all over my hands and washing it down the sink
I'd do the standing method more often but it's kind of pain since you cant easily switch tabs and have to stare down at your monitor in an awkward position

Attached: asuka15.png (902x1527, 1.37M)

Depending on how much of ur cum is left ofter and gets into the toilet with ur piss there might still be leftovers in the toilet after the first flush and you can clearly see it. I think ur family/flatmates could be spared of seeing ur cum

>ruins
just throw it in the washer what are you talking about

Also i've done the "paper towel" method often
Get like 2-3 sheets of paper towels and just poke your dick through it..If you do it right the paper towels will catch most of your load (though sometimes you can get some cummies on the base of your dick/pubes if you aren't careful)

You have a good excuse to keep a roll of paper towels in your room too

Attached: ajdfjasdjf.png (577x758, 710.09K)

Yeah maybe don't start jerking off when you're 3 seconds away from pissing yourself retard