This is the average penis

5.5 inches
50% of men are smaller
50% of men are bigger
95% of men are between 2 inch smaller or 2 inch bigger

Attached: average.jpg (474x343, 28.29K)

Damn that looks pretty small. I'm glad I clock in at 7 inches a shame I'll never put it to use tho

>tfw a whole inch bigger without even needing to press down
Thats pretty crazy to think about.

Attached: 559BD406-796A-4E7E-BD78-C9DD9DAF5003.jpg (816x810, 154K)

Im in the 50%. Which one you might ask? None of your business

Attached: BCCA724C-C7C2-45CC-B72E-8B14BFDEFFC2.png (450x405, 94.83K)

whats the average girth? asking for a friend

We evolved penises of this size for a reason... significantly more than 5.5 inches is not evolutionarily advantageous.

My penis is exactly the long side of a playing card plus the short side of a playing card

Supposedly average girth is around 5.5 inches too but I really question this as I have decent length but only 1/5 females I have fucked has mentioned it hitting deep whereas my girth is well under average but 3/5 have mentioned my girth filling them up nicely. So I either am retarded and cant measure girth right or everyone else is

5.5 sounds about right from what Ive heard from other friends. Im at 6inches even though my dick isnt even that much longer than average length

6 inch girth is average, you need 7 inch girth for women to never cheat

Not trying to flex but are penises that small? I have 7 inches bonepressed and i read that 6.3 inches is top 5%. Am I measuring wrong? My dick feels small in my hand

It is small imagine that next to my 7.5in rock hard

Taking a ruler and pressing down is correcr right. I lay it on top of my dick and press towards that fatty field

You need to not post made up shit to not appear stupid

Get a tape measure that is more accurate measure from the base of your deepest thrust ROM obviously you cant press into your one body because thats now how it would work if you were inside a hole

That is not how the average wirks, you braindead nigger, god how do people not know basic mathematics?

human males have significantly larger genitals than all the other great ape species
which means there was and still is a selection for larger and larger penises

No, that's because female human pussies are larger as well.

nice selfown brainlet retard lmao

That's because average girth isn't 5.5 inches but like 4.5 inches

Yes. The correct measurement for length is to take a ruler, press down against the bone as hard as possible, and measure FROM THE TOP. You do NOT apply correction for curvature, however. It's like in OP pic but you can push harder than that.
Girth is measured on the middle of the shaft, where the girth is most even, for the record.
Also, the 0 point on the ruler when measuring length is at the bone, not above the bone. Do apply this correction if needed.

Yeah, this.
The only retard here is you. Here's a hint: what's a median?

TEEHEE! I HAVE A BIG DICK BTW IF THAT MATTERS! I WON'T USE IT BUT HEY I HAVE A BIG DICK DID I SAY THAT? kys

>doesn't know that that's excactly how an average works in a Gauss distribution
American moment

Average length is 5 to 5.5 inches. Girth is like 4.5 to 5. There's some variations here and there, but that's roughly it.

It's all fine and people out there are living happy fulfilling lives and having sex. Meanwhile, this will be yet another saturday of depressed fetishist coomers posting penis size threads and at night they will go to sleep miserable and rotten like pic related.

Attached: 72968528.jpg (400x600, 90.27K)

>backpedaling that hard
Lol. Lmao.
How do you know whether or not it's gaussian? Did you check? No you didn't. inb4 misinterpretation of CLT.