Hiki femoid problems

i try to talk with people on the internet, really, but it's becoming a problem like talking irl.
with other femoids it's basically impossible to be friends, and with men i don't know what to talk about, because I just read and lay in my bed all day.
i dont have a sexual drive anymore, i dont want a boyfriend anymore.
i just want to be alone.
everyday I wish every person in the world just disappeared.

Attached: 99b990edb0582bd4e9ce4655d83f0a6b.jpg (735x985, 74.29K)

Maybe you just need a change of scenery OP go to beach perhaps

Sounds comfy. What's the problem?

my mother wants to force me to get friends.

>with other femoids it's basically impossible to be friends
feel ya. every girl ghosts me. can u add me? cewl#1194
or did u completely give up?

Sometimes I like to think to myself these people are joking but then someone will say something like this

Good. She is doing it for the interest of the greater good.
Every woman that chooses to remain alone dooms a man to stay alone, and reaching the critical mass of these men, things will turn ugly real fast.

Lol underage
The meaning of a woman being alone means hook ups with no strings attached, and being surrounded by beta orbiters they don't even see as human. She's just experiencing a hormonal cycle or is over doing it on the junk food/pills so before you know it, she's with Chad and has army of orbiters. Women can't experience loneliness.

no, it's like, I dont like being friends with girls. i dont see any good thing in being friend with a girl, just stressful.

>I AM A WOMANI AM A WOMAN
>Muh bf
>LOOK I AM WOMAN
Slit your wrists already you cunt

>lol, ill just stop being friends with everyone and deny any offer further
>lol, im just like you guys XD forever alone!! but give me dopamine hits!
I hate women

why is that? I have a hard time befriending girls too but always wanted a girl friend. why would you deny friendship from a peer anyways?

>with men i don't know what to talk about, because I just read and lay in my bed all day.
For what it's worth that's basically what I do too as a guy, so you could talk with people about what you read.

no, I dont talk with men.
i dont talk with anyone.
it's stressful, being with people stresses me.

im not like you, you want people, I dont.

childhood trauma, always been the left out in girls friend groups.

you are depressed OP, you need to start goin outside

loooooooooool somehow even hikkikomori foids are attention seekers

>and with men i don't know what to talk about,
I talk about my sperg stuff as a guy but if you're talking to a guy who isn't putting in effort into the conversation then rip in peace.
>everyday I wish every person in the world just disappeared.
I've had cool fantasies about stuff like that. It'd be nice to just walk around and explore and experience the world after that. Although in those fantasies I usually find a girl to hang out with.
This sounds right, OP make sure you're getting enough b12, vitamin D3 and so on.

you cant just say childhood trauma and get away with it. I am sure nearly all fembots have been left out from friend groups. that is not an excuse to deny a friendship. just say that you are here to get orbiters and not friends. you are the weirdest attention whore I have seen

Attached: 1200px-MM3D_Stray_Fairy_Artwork.png (1200x1606, 852.12K)

your mother can't ultimate force you to do anything. remain alone if you want, but chances are that it'll only sink you deeper in whatever hole you are in right now
local majoranon destroying the thread with a massive diss

Attached: kimi4.png (495x495, 400.66K)

But here you are getting dopamine hits from people... I hate women