/r9gay/ - #1837

Christian Bale 00's Edition

Previously on /r9gay/:

Attached: 485478834834.jpg (2065x1377, 460.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jjaIylzstGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

funny numbers thread

>tfw i will never have a bf that forces me to do housechores and calls me his boywife

i am here
make me a sandwich dear

unprotected sex with strangers

please don't make fun of my sandwich making skills user

Attached: 81322.jpg (3375x2168, 1.46M)

is it weird to watch this in my free time?
youtu.be/jjaIylzstGQ

Okay please marry me and be mine forever?

yes, of course, user :DDD

I also work from home so wouldn't mind. Even if not I would have to go to work anyway and would rather return to a house with a bf in it than not

If you can do that for an anonymous stranger, imagine the things you can do for a real boy.
All you need is look for one in the right place, and here is not it.
Have you tried looking for a boy anywhere else but here?

i really mean it btw
but it is sad we're far away user

We are not strangers anymore
He's kinda my wife

I don't expect results from posting on here, it's just fun being a wastoid lol

I can use a dating app I guess, but i I've heard it's practically for hookups and I want something far more intimate

i will marry you someday tho uwu

someday, user, someday...

>Verification not required.

So you never used one, and instead of going there and taking your own conclusions, you take the incels' word for it?
You can use dating apps for something more intimate and that actually yields results, unlike here.
That boy here saying he'll marry you... He isn't real. He'll just disappear like every other user you've ever tried flirting with.

Nah I wont disappear from here
I belong here..
will you make me another sandwich when i come there?

desu, you're not wrong. dating apps are just scary for me but probably shouldn't take advice from some anons here. maybe I'll make an account tomorrow or something

perhaps, although I just used my last 2 slices of bread

Yeah but you're lost in the sea of anonymity, your very identity is something intangible, it will merge with other people's identities as they impersonate (you) in this masquerade ball where nobody knows who's who. It's like the dark room of the internet.
You won't be there for him when he needs you. Only someone irl could be there for him

ur gonna make both of us a sandwich.

>tomorrow
Oh please
You do it now or you won't do it at all

well anything for my wife..
No you know me I am the one calling you Brazilian