All ewhores and normies need to go

All ewhores and normies need to go.

Attached: 1645320823545.png (1205x590, 1.33M)

meyokeo, iris, wren, ruby, junjiposter, yuno and all others should die. i detest them and seriously wish death upon them.

All of them except iris, iris is queen of Any Forums.

They are no different to us, both scared of each others unknowings, this proxy war between men and women needs to stop

except there are many many differences between me and them. i don't selfpost on here, i don't act retarded for attention posting my self harm etc, i don't feel the need for them to be here. why can't they stay on tiktok to gain sympathy and attention

Attached: stupid whore.jpg (1142x2114, 180.76K)

Simps also need to go, GTFO

I need to read Ben's book again.

Ciara is also queen of Any Forums.

Im starting to think for some people its all they have left to go on, not in a simp way but just someone likeminded to interact with, when I came to to this board I was acting like hot head and you guys still took me in, anyone who comes here by choice or by accident should receive the care and respect they need

>my name isn't mentioned
yippee
wow major facts for the first time by mister ENTJ

also op, ur mean

Idk what they put in my goyfeed man I feel different haha

go fucking hang yourself nigger loving simp

you're a stupid fucking whore like the rest of them and you came sniffing into this thread just to tell us this because you felt left out. ATTENTION WHORE FUCKING KYS.

Agatha is also queen of Any Forums.

you shouldnt fucking be here either, namefag

kek literally every single time dude without fail one of them will come in here when theres a thread talking about this stuff, they just can't help themselves.

I know you think you guys are lonely? Im the only odd one out on this board so I feel compelled to do something about it

wow man, you are so good at psychoanalyzing seems like. dang man! proceed a career in psychology, maybe? you sound really good. though I don't think you should belittle your patients like this.
I know what I was doing man. calm down, everybody did. you don't have to answer me if you don't add something of value. everyone knows all of this. sorry bro but you are not as smart as you think you are, pointing out the obvious like this. a child could do the same, and even be more polite

^ is this a copy pasta or did someone actually type that shit out

do you think this contributed anything essential to the conversation either? i'm fucking sick of this shit. same shit every single fucking day. go and seek validation from elsewhere. thats literally what tiktok is designed for. why do you have to invade male spaces like this? why is everything ripe for the fucking taking with you lot? the way you type just reeks of underage normie fag trying their best to blend in. kys.

no I typed it out
replying to your childish anger is not contribution retard, I am just trying to get you more angry. also I didn't read the rest of your post.