Continuation of prior thread:

Continuation of prior thread:
Summary:

>Match hot girl on Bumble
>We flirt over motorcycles and horses
>Ask her to meet up and she says yes but she is visiting her parents this weekend.

How should I respond?

Attached: Screenshot_20220812-230640.png (720x1520, 371.67K)

>How should I?
You shouldn't. Start Lanzamaxxing instead.

Attached: child-al-halloween.jpg (860x1300, 87.98K)

Brother you need to stop. She is not interested. Girls who are interested clear schedule's or provide an alternative arrangement. Also stop saying hmmm it's weird.

once u drop the bs and just straight up start telling ppl to commit mass shootings, then the FBI will speak with you

this. if she didn't even directly reply to any one of your suggestions then she is obviously not trying to go. An interested person would pick one of the options and say at least "yeah i'd like bowling...yada yada cant this weekend tho".. They may even respond with their own ideas, but saying "yeah" and making up an excuse is just brushing you off. sorry OP.

>then the FBI will speak with you
my brother in christ you are replying to the FBI

So I think she will go, the question is how to respond.

>That's fine. You can bring the parents too.

Attached: sg.jpg (1080x1246, 118.9K)

just say the noble thing. tell her to spend time with her parents. youre just some random guy to her

I'm thinking about saying:

Have fun, lets Tuesday night bowling - unless you're too afraid to go out on a weeknight (wink).

>*wink* tehe, uh ohh i made a poopie in my diapers
stop trying so hard. you just fucking met this random. it shows that youre desperate because youre a low value man.

>Not getting a chick's contact details within 6 messages
It's too late for you.

So let's see what she says

Attached: Screenshot_20220813-000320.png (720x1520, 246.52K)

Based. I would have used this.

Attached: 1660374399575.jpg (679x900, 38.5K)

oh my fucking god you are such a pathetic cuck

idk bro i feel like youre pushing too much. you couldve just said something to the effect of enjoy your time and left it at that. you already asked a question and it was ignored. youre pushing the same bs "where should we go"

It's not BS, either she will agree to meet or not. Simple as that.

well i guess, but what do i know.

user please please stop

my prediction is she will either say "oh sorry cant do too tire tee-hee" or agree and then cancel on monday

We will see what happens.