Ideal Partner Thread

Make you and your ideal partner in this picrew, or just describe them if you want.

picrew.me/image_maker/1568155

Attached: picrew29.png (600x600, 167.82K)

I miss her so hard bros...

Attached: 1568155_0NYpri0B.png (600x600, 425.42K)

God give me a tall gf.

Attached: 1660354432953.png (600x600, 410.44K)

Me 'n my ideal waifu.
She's:
>Autistic
>Nice, silly and into the same weird stuff I am
>Doesn't mind how I'm anxious about intimacy and just enjoys my company
>Likes me for who I am
If only.
Do you have a story about her? Is she a former oneitis?
Aiming to make a race of giants?

Attached: my waifu n I.png (600x600, 193.01K)

It's someone who I talked to thru the internet for a month or two.
The closest thing to love I ever experienced
But it's all over now, time will pass and she will no longer be the one I fell in love with. I can only hope she doesn't make mistakes in her life, or that at the very least, doesn't destroy herself like Agatha.
But this world is cruel and I'm sure her soul will be the most tainted

Attached: 1561026_0uvwMFfY.png (600x600, 366.91K)

We do live in pretty rough times. At least it seems like you've got a sweet heart and mind, user. Hopefully the right person comes around in the future so they can appreciate it.

Yandere gf. That is all.
I know that pain.

Attached: 1568155_uGDyOJ7Q.png (600x600, 411.93K)

This maker is really cute
Here is me and my sweet imaginary gf, we both like the outdoors a lot and also video games, she likes cooking and I like crafty arts, she also can keep well with my weird schizo rants I rant to her from time to time.
You seem like you think a lot about her, and also engage in imaginary conversations with her.
Amen user

Attached: download20220806045030.png (600x600, 182.31K)

i will never get my cute bf

Attached: 1568155_eGfaTy6g.png (600x600, 263.18K)

My biggest fear is like giving up and just going for whatever women that pops up in my life.
Seems tempting, but idk, seems like I'll be denying myself true love like that

me and my bf :)
>autistic
>tall
>a little chubby
>silly
what more could a femoid want?

Attached: EE2BCA9E-6E50-40AD-8431-4A4606AE10EA.png (600x600, 102.4K)

ideal bf
>wizard or close to getting wizard powers
>countryside-pilled
>into psychedelics
>likes England's Hidden Reverse/Nurse With Wound list type music
>prefers women who are tall-ish and dark-skinned with a streetwear/skatewear style over short pale girls who dress like librarians

I know the feeling. I don't think I'll ever really get that far though, girls don't exactly fall for failures.

coming from a fem no one is going to date a loser that does nothing all day. sorry but it is the truth. if you dont try you wont get a gf, if it seems like youre trying then youre going after really bitchy girls

>chubby
Do girls actually like guys who're a bit chubby?

She just hates the anti-christ as much as i do and she justs keep me in line with my duties in this place of penance. God uses her as much as me to do His will.

Attached: 12154.png (600x600, 277.18K)

i definitely do, i think a lot of women find dad bods attractive. personally i dont find extremely muscular toned dudes attractive at all

That was fun. I guess it's nice to fantasize sometimes

Attached: 1659816466655.png (600x600, 228.82K)

Wouldn't have expected that. At least your ideal isn't too hard to get, user. Also you're not the one user from a thread like this that happened a few days ago, are you?

Why does it look so much like my gf and I? My brain imploded for a second there. Very cute, anony. Hope you can cross paths again or that life will give you a newfound chance.

Attached: IMG_1869.png (600x600, 156.16K)

did it say how i hate both of the extreme body times? because yes it was then kek

I think your post would've included the following:
>"not obese not skinny"
>"not a gymcel nigger"

>hey user, are you sure this outfit is alright?
>of course, you look super cute in it
>but why are you so dressed up?
>don't worry about it

Attached: mfw tricked her into wearing something casual for our fancy dinner date.png (600x600, 235.96K)

yeah no that wasnt me, i have said something on a similar thread like this though but i forgot which board i posted it on

Got'cha, thought you might've been an user I interacted with like 2 days ago. I kind of regret just telling them that I had AvPD and everything.