Fucking summer

>they forecast yet another heatwave

These days summers are just an endless streak of heatwaves, one after another.
I don't need to get a degree to tell you guys what summer of 2023 will be like. It's gonna be long and hot. Screencap this. I can predict the future like a god.

Attached: panosuu.jpg (1280x720, 47.33K)

I'm autistic and I cant stand the feeling of heat

Sometimes my mind almost cant survive summers

dude ikr? Sweat feels so fucking uncomfortable to experience

You need to start basement dwellermaxxing

The white man wasn't meant to sweat. We think and feel too much to block the uncomfy feel
Our race is supposed to do math in the cold

Europoos cant handle alittle heat well you should of thought about that before giving up nuclear and coal retards

>Europoos cant handle alittle heat

Can you handle scandinavian winters, pajeet?
You get sick when the temp drops below 15C

idk about the other european countries the the air is very humid here in the UK, unironically 50 degrees of dry heat in some desert is better than 35 degrees of humid heat in the UK

also the houses make you fucking boil alive and im too poor for AC

I climatize pretty easily to all environments at least thats what they told me in training, im sure alitte snow is not a big drama, jungles my worst

You guys are pale and get no vitamin D year around, alittle sun might be good for you user

>live in Alaska
>cozy 50F outside right now
I fucking LOVE the cold. Moved here the very same week my parents kicked me out. I'm from a humid-wasteland known to some as Nevada. I would drink acid and rip my foreskin off before even thinking about going back. White men are not meant for the heat. I have my thermostat keeping my home at a cozy 56F year round. I can't sleep unless it's cold.

>Fahrenhaits

No idea what "50F" means.
t. metric Chad

Finland is humid as fuck and nobody has AC in Finland so this place sucks. Still, this is one of the colder countries apparently. We have +28-32C all summer with humidity and Sun shining all through the night so it doesnt feel very cold

it isnt sunlight thats the problem though, its the fact that the air is humid whcih means that the body cant cool as sweat doesnt evaporate, and that fucks up your bodily feelings too

>captcha: K4KTV

Good you can train to survive in the jungle too

Do you feel weird in the head when it's humid? I'm the Finnish guy and I can't think when it's humid. My head feels foggy and heavy. I'm a math student and I've noticed that I can't do any math if it's like 94% humidity.

What are you, some kind of SAS soldier?
This is probably news to you but not everyone's purpose is to become Rambo.
I'm a programmer and I just sit on the computer for 12 hours a day, physically deteriorating. But that's my role in modern human life. My purpose is to generate software, not climatize to extreme conditions. I dont need that skill to survive. I survive by producing code. This is still an unnatural state for homo sapiens but I can't change the world.

eh good point
yeah my head starts going blank and my body starts to become fucked up (my digestive system stops, i dont feel hungry, i have 0 energy) i also normally wake up 3-4 times in the night fully covered in sweat like a bucket got dumped on me or something

I remember the summer of 2021. Some days were so humid that I just went to the basement and layed on the floor for hours, doing nothing. Made friends with house spiders. My body gave out simply because it was so humid, it wasn't even very hot.
And yeah, I learned that we're getting entirely new species of spiders because of these hot summers.

I am something like that, I will definitely out live you IT bro

>I will definitely out live you IT bro

I dunno mate I've never tasted alcohol or tobacco, and I keep out of harm's way. Those are the things that are going for me.

>No alcohol or tobacco
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

I'm INTJ, the superior life form.

When the food runs out Im going to raid your house first user

nayrt but the humidity and heat just makes me stop functioning. low energy, no motivation to do anything, grumpy, no appetite. very fun