Glassesfags eyes don't work

>glassesfags eyes don't work
>they have to wear glasses that cover and distort their eyes
>this somehow isn't interpreted as weird or creepy even though it is
>glassesfags have somehow made their shitty dysgenic trait associated with intelligence in popular culture
I hate glassesfags so much.

Attached: 1635877442659.jpg (385x396, 9.7K)

sometimes glasses can make a face more attractive if they frame your face well. also girls like intelligent men

you have drank the glassesfag koolaid

fucking kek. glasses are the kingstone of the beta face. name me a single chad that wears glasses. glasses make you look weak and radiate virginity like nothing else. its truly over if you wear glasses. if your visison really is that bad, contacts or surgery is your only hope

Attached: (55).jpg (250x237, 7.51K)

I look smart desu

Attached: C0DA80EA-FDCF-483A-83F5-D8CF4A3840D7.jpg (864x1095, 142.51K)

>>this somehow isn't interpreted as weird or creepy even though it is
probably bait but how is it creepy? this is like dumb "ick" shit
>>glassesfags have somehow made their shitty dysgenic trait associated with intelligence in popular culture
literally who the fuck cares, all obvious genetic diseases will be cured in 200 years anyway, assuming its even genetic which is extremely unlikely
It is possible to have glasses increase attractiveness but it is unbelievably hard and you need to already be smart to fit the aesthetic, so it doesn't work for any of the retards on this board.

Keep coping ur family will be dysgenic glasscucks forever

Better do ur future kids a favor and mix race so u wont have kids with glasses

holes dont give a shit about smarts, otherwise spergs would be the ones with all the pussy. all they want is someone strong, attractive, and good at fucking. as long as your IQ is above room temperature it doesnt matter, unless its so high you literally lose the ability to relate to normals

I had perfect vision but now i wear glasses because i played vidya all day

I will enjoy watching you seethe with all four of my eyes

if glasses don't correlate to intelligence, why do most linux users wear glasses?

P S Y O P I N G
are you also against robots reading books kek

Attached: 071DE01A-D9FB-4ED9-951F-0A1E3943EFEF.jpg (1125x760, 362.47K)

>dysgenic dysgenic dysgenic
kek, I'm starting to remember why I stopped coming here. I'm 6'1" with blue eyes and an IQ of 140, and you are the guy writing paragraphs on r9k on your free time, but I'm dysgenic cause of an easily fixable "genetic condition" (That miraculously only affects developed nations en masse). lmfao

was the iq test formally conducted or was it online

formally conducted. Also got top 2nd percentile in standardized testing without studying.
women like smart men, but its a bonus rather than a prerequisite. Strength is the same actually. The reason spergs so often fail is cause social skills actually ARE a prerequisite 98% of the time.

I have a glasses fetish if I ever date one day I want him to have glasses
I wear glasses too and I think I look cute with them

Attached: A531EB76-C0C4-459F-BC23-C78E5BF27F0B.jpg (461x665, 37.65K)

Youre quite literally a joke

And not a good one either

can i ask if you personally care about your partner's intelligence? and do you think your standards for your partner's intellect reflect your tested iq, or no

Nice larp

So im the one writing paragraphs but you write 3 times as much as me? Lol so despite all ur iq ur still just retarded coper like some mensa tard.

good thing I can just take my glasses off so I don't have to read this schizo thread

it obviously doesn't only affect developped nations, it's just that third world countries can't afford it or even don't even know about it (african tribes and shit)