RAPE IS THE MOST TRAUMATIZING THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU CAUSE.. IT JUST IS!!!

>RAPE IS THE MOST TRAUMATIZING THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU CAUSE.. IT JUST IS!!!
Why is it that rape is so much more traumatizing to people than anything else, despite the fact that it probably hurts much less than being mugged and beaten up? Is the idea societally reinforced, and people are actually being traumatized more than they really should be?

Attached: 1574479426239.png (430x328, 96.39K)

Would you marry a rape victim?

I hate how societies and governments act like violence against women is worse than violence against children and the elderly.

Never mind men, animals have more rights than men.

You sound like you just want people to be ok with getting raped. You are being willfully ignorant about sexuality morality something which most people hold dear. A mugging will scare you but a rape will damage your future relationships and is a health risk

why don't you think about getting fucked in the ass by a fat ugly bastard while you can't do anything about it and figure it out?

This is a supposedly good comeback until you realize op doesn't care about marriage, only coom

>You sound like you just want people to be ok with getting raped
No?
I think most violations of someone's autonomy is not ok. But the idea that rape is worse than DEATH seems societally reinforced and like a meme to me.

From a female perspective as has been the case for all of recorded history, and still at least biologically to this day part of a woman's value is her sex. If her "value" is seized without "compensation" i.e either the man is of sufficient genetic quality or a "provider" then her own value is lowered in her eyes. Remember before birth control a rape was likely going to mean the woman would produce the offspring of her presumably genetically unfit rapist. This is why a woman is not offended by being a high quality male's fling, because she's getting his high quality genetic material for her offspring.

That's not what most male on female rapes actually are though.
It's usually some dumb shit like she was tipsy and regrets fucking a beta after sobering up.
Or her bf was really horny/drunk and went to town after getting denied.

A lot of people value their pride very highly I don't get how it's perplexing you so much

Rape isn't traumatic, it's the idea that a woman has to live with the fact a sub 8 male has taken the only power she has

why would you count that as rape? why do you think that helps op's argument in any way?

>society says
Op is part of society and proves your statement false. Besides the fact that very few people have experienced both rape and death and are still alive to talk about the comparison, society clearly seems divided on the topic. In summary, everyone wants to be a victim in the modern world. You wont find a confident man anymore unless they are retarded like Tate or jake Paul and even those guys talk about being victims lol

Why do men use this cope so much? Just deal with the fact that most of your ilk are rape apes and don't care about consent

sure if that's your fetish.

I would have rather been raped in the ass than circumcised without my consent. At least a rape victim can physically heal.

Attached: 1650942904815.png (388x413, 5.01K)

isn't rape like getting beaten but they also force themselves inside of you? how wouldn't that be traumatic, it definitely seems a degree worse than just getting hit.

Well, let me give you an isolated case.

I was sexually abused by an older woman as a child, she was in her early 20s and I was about 10.

She pressued me into sexual acts I was uncomfortable with, fully aware the shithole trad country I live in would not punish her (they did not).

Now, years later, despite being somewhat reasonably attractive and generally a pretty good partner, I am pathologically hard-wired to precive only women akin to her (bigger, more imposing, with similar facial features) attractive. I see all other women as equal to men when it comes to sexual attraction. All femenine, shorter, and not alike my abuser do not register for me.

I literally did not develop sexually because of that selfish bitch.
And every day I feel a searing pain of being a broken man who is afraid and somewhat disgusted by normal, healthy sex.

Attached: 1653451260420.jpg (761x725, 80.06K)

I dunno I wouldn't want a gross dude's dick in my ass. A hot dude maybe I'd consider just to try it but not an ugly dude.

Rape most of the time doesn't include beatings, and it's usually just people pushing other's boundaries and the person being raped concaving to pressure. Random alleyway rapes and shit are actually pretty rare.
Yet people say this is multiple times more traumatizing than being brutally beaten and mugged.

user are u autistic? you're not wrong but the way you worded that makes me wonder if you are

>most of your ilk are rape apes
>don't care about consent
Really Queen? Your fetish is showing.

Attached: The_writers_fetish.png (680x509, 369.17K)

see are you fucking retarded? don't pretend like you don't know what most people mean by rape being traumatic. you're making it semantic-tier bullshit by pretending that you don't know