Dogs need to be banned from society

Dogs need to be banned from society.

There is literally nothing this loud and dangerous. They dont belong.

Attached: 0902823C-C405-4E08-BA42-5AB36B23E32A.jpg (750x335, 64.49K)

I think dogs have their place as work animals, for sure, but they make poor house pets. expensive, destructive, messy. I can't really imagine why people would own a dog on purpose when they were so many small animals that make much better pets

Because they want attention and to ruin everything around them. Dog owners are vindictive and like starting fights and drama everywhere they go.

They all think they should be worshipped for carrying around an ugly mutt that cant talk and is forced to like them.

You don't belong, faggot ass OP. Fuck you.

>I can't imagine why people would own a dog when there are so many small animals that make much better pets
yeah like ur mom

>there are small animals that make better pets
>yeah like ur mom
My mom is actually pretty big so jokes on you

How many of those bites were done by shitbulls?

>There is literally nothing this loud and dangerous. They dont belong.
I have 3 cats and 1 dog.

One of the cats literally plays with the dog, chasing her and letting her chase him.
The other cat receives always some back massage from my dog, she is always scratching and massaging the cat with her teeths, I think she is also eating some flees.

Only 1 cat doesn't get along with my dog, but she never attacks the attack she just runs away.

She is a mix of rottweiler and something else, so not a small cuddly dog, she is big and very sweet.

Don't blame the dogs, blame the owners.

Attached: 1650877559808.jpg (1255x959, 130.9K)

>never attacks the attack
never attacks the cat*

60%

>Don't blame the dogs, blame the owners.

I hear the same quote every day fucktard when is it ever dogs faults

>when is it ever dogs faults
Only if the dog is a pitbull or a mix of pitbull. This breed of dog was made for killing, so it is indeed their fault.

Attached: 1650506055097.png (236x224, 75.01K)

>ban pitbull
>people just worship another hunting dangerous dog breed

I had a boxer female too, actually I "had" 2 (one of them I got when she was very sick with cancer).
I had also a rabbit at the time, the only thing my boxer did when she saw the rabiit was eat all her food and that's it.
The other boxer was a little more adventurous but she got used to the cats of the house easily too.

Boxers are considered a more dangerous breed but they are not murderous machines like pitbulls.
I'd never have a pitbull or be neighboor's of someone with a pitbull. Disgraceful breed of dog that is.

Attached: 1640878171403.png (496x379, 239.4K)

Just wait until dogfaggotry hits you i cant wait.

Trash ripped up, shit everywhere, barking, pitbulls running around just wait

I love dogs, but hate pitbulls. Australian Shepherds and Border Collies are my favorite.

>i cant wait.
Why so mean?

Attached: 1641393809873.png (236x224, 69.69K)

>don't blame the dogs blame the owners.

I work in last mile delivery. If the owners are to blame than that means 90% of every random you meet is a legit piece of shit because 90% of every dog I meet is a fucking psychopath even if it belongs to the neighbor nextdoor from my delivery.

literally one of at least 50 are cool with strangers. that's bullshit. if the owners are to blame then the vast majority of dog owners need to be tied to a post and beat with sticks.

>Dog owners are vindictive and like starting fights and drama everywhere they go.
The irony is palpable.

Yes there is, it's called humans. Ban humans!

Feral dogs and cats are a huge problem. Licenses should be required to own pets

The dog is the best pet that humans have ever created, there is not a single animal that can even compare. They have been bred over thousands of years to be loyal and loving. I agree that the aggressive breeds don't really have a purpose in modern society, but surely you don't have a problem with a beagle do you? Dogs are fucking great.

Yup every person ive met whos actually forced to be around dogs fucking hates them.

dogs are loud and annoying and they shit everywhere.

Now wait until you hear about black "people"

I hope you have to deal with other peoples dogs one day

Blacks dont shatter my ear drums every time I walk by their house