/r9gay/ - #1835

Magic and wizardry edition.

Ancient scrolls:

Attached: fluid druid.png (524x751, 997.76K)

I want to kiss someone

>tfw listening again to sadistic asmrs...

i wanna spank you all day maso user

i wish real boys looked like the erotic digital artwork i violently pleasure myself to with increasing regularity, can you hideous creatures hurry up and get sexy please

Attached: 1656883650507.jpg (707x1000, 108.07K)

W-Would you...go further than that?

I'm channeling all my energy so that everyone here gets a bf like I did. It's gonna be ok lads. Bfs will come.

Attached: image1.jpg (1125x1049, 144.66K)

I'm channeling all my energy that someone specific here gets a bf and that hopefully it's me, but more importantly at least one of us can be happy in the end.

Attached: 1460911965065.png (800x836, 150.11K)

What do you want me to do;)
*give you more harm?*

wish all the people i could have been bfs to get a suitable and better replacement bf

>*give you more harm?*
Y-Yes please. Oh! And degrade me a lot to.
Only recently discovered that it feels so good when someone calls you what you are :3

each one of you will get monkey pox and die agonizing deaths and that gives me great joy :)

wish you would stop wishing everyone bfs and get your ass here on my lap

i cringe when people be horny with strangers, that's not subtle enough to count as flirting

Just whip your dick out bro lmao

sorry im brushing my teeth and going to bed

i feel like it would be cute to have a Any Forums bf but im scared he would kill me when he got post nut clarity

I've felt so open recently its like my brains falling

With how much you people obsess over Any Forums, I'm tempted to just roll over there and chill. They seem fun.

i stole somebody's whole instacart order from the grocery store and then completed order without paying. just for you and your missing protein bars user. he rated me five stars.

>tfw psychologys real
i dont know anymore

Gonna start wearing my pockets empty and inside out as a fashion statement.