People have changed

I've noticed a collective change in humans. Have you?

>everyone you know got fat and started balding
>everyone is depressed, on some kind of meds
>"nah I dont wanna go, I'll stay home and watch Netflix"
>your friends don't want to do stuff anymore
>everyone is stressed and nervous, ready to snap
>everyone treats this stress with excessive screen time

Attached: FBmQg1bVcAoQzh8 (1).jpg (1200x769, 236.12K)

Liquid fartbutt candle

>people have changed
They've been pacified

It's called getting older
Having real life responsibilities is stressful tiring shit

Arent you sure you and your social circle didnt just got older?
Cause thats what it sounds like.

>Arent you sure you and your social circle didnt just got older?

We got older, but I didn't tire out and pacify like everyone else

I feel called out by this post

>noticed a change in humanity
>only goes outside for work and food
but yeah I've seen that too

Have you noticed how everyone is sarcastic? No one wants to talk anymore, like I was cycling and the passage was narrow and this nice lady with her dog stopped to let me go past, I thought she has to be nice, time to be social, so I asked her if her dog was a poodle or a beagle and she just said "ok" irritated. I just said thanks and left. With zoomers and millenials it is even worse, it is as though they don't even view me as human, they don't want to talk unless it is absolutely necessary and they do so through their teeth while giving me the stinkeye, if they don't mutter "twat" or something.

Everyone is just cold and hostile invariably.

You don't know what is going on in her life or anyone's life. When I walk my dog I'm on edge because he's been attacked before I generally just want to walk him and go home. I would probably brush someone asking questions about him off too. Also the world has become really negative and polarized with politics shit then years of covid crap and in my opinion people are on edge from it. I know this is mean but my first thought when someone approaches me in public is that they are going to harm me or saysome mean shit to me. And most of the time I am right

>everyone you know got fat and started balding

I'm tall and fit with a full head of hair.

>everyone is depressed, on some kind of meds

I'm more filled with anger and a seething rage that will never cease until I see true justice in this world (which will never happen, so I'll probably die of a heart attack in my 30's). I avoid all medications.

>"nah I dont wanna go, I'll stay home and watch Netflix"

I'm extroverted and try to socialize as much as possible. I'm also very shy/quiet and suck at small talk. So, I'm basically the creep that goes out and just people's watches with a drink in his hand.

>your friends don't want to do stuff anymore

Basically. I have 1 buddy and his gf that still do some stuff with me. But, it's usually the same shit over and over again. I want to travel to Vegas, go on a cruise, etc; but i can't find anybody with the time or money to do it. All my other friends are married, or their gfs/wives control every aspect of their lives.

>everyone is stressed and nervous, ready to snap

I just snapped an hour ago and went on an angry rant. The person I rant to doesn't understand or care though. They don't even give feedback. They just watch the TV and tell me they're missing their show (a retarded lifetime film).

>everyone treats this stress with excessive screen time

I mainly just use Any Forums and YouTube. I have no social media. I go to the gym, work 50 hours a week and go out on the weekends to try and enjoy my hobbies. I still feel like shit and that I'm never going to amount to anything in life. Somedays I just want to die.

Attached: 20220713_145117.jpg (500x500, 47.84K)

The last remnants of "magic" from the boomer age are dying out on their last legs.
We're entering the barren soulless insect era. It's time for people to learn to appreciate what they have no matter how small or fall into utter despair.

>I have 1 buddy and his gf that still do some stuff with me.

My friend got a gf and now he's like "bro I got like 2 days of freedom I wanna spend them with my gurl "

>It's time for people to learn to appreciate what they have no matter how small or fall into utter despair.

I'm an incel and all I ever do is enjoy anime and sip Monster drinks.
I used to think this was a kind of hell, but then I started seeing the positive side. Now I try to be grateful for the fact that I can at least enjoy peak fiction and stimulating drinks.

He'll get over it and want to hang out with you but might drag his girl along

This is so based, love you king

Wait until they get married. Then you'll have to wait another 30 years until he gets sick of her.

My dad's neighbor goes over my dad's house 4 times a week just to hangout for a few hours and drink beer because he can't stand his wife.

Attached: 1659267942459051.png (957x636, 618.22K)

The getting fat part is the worst. There is no louder signal that a person is objectively bad and just an all around worthless piece of shit.
I have no idea what it is either. I always thought the bar was low but somehow people are getting worse. And not by a small amount either, it's dramatically worse.

you are not alone either, I currently have anime and hard cider lined up, I am going to watch steamboy next

I always tell myself "they are just grumpy, everyone gets grumpy, I get grumpy, it's not a big deal". However, this is literally a full 100% of my experiences with other people. I have not had a positive social interaction with another human being since I was 13.

Normy migrants on Any Forums keep telling me to be outgoing and put in more effort, but the results are always the same.

It sounds like everyone you know just got old. That stuff happens to a lot of people when they age.