Can someone give me a serious answer on how I'm supposed to have a fun life...

Can someone give me a serious answer on how I'm supposed to have a fun life? Even if I try to do something different my life remains monotonous.

Attached: 1648437769144.jpg (1029x1243, 141.6K)

fun life is just an idea.
Life is never going to be fun all the time. Life is basically work to buy food, eat food to survive, repeat. In between those necessary steps you can socialize, play the drums, drink wine, go hiking, ride a bike, etc.
If your idea of a fun life is never doing anything boring/monotonous and constantly doing fun things from the moment you wake up to the time you go to bed, it can never remain fun. Part of things being fun is that they're a break from the monotony.
If you are constantly traveling, drinking, partying, 24/7, it gets less and less fun every day. Part of what makes these things fun is that you don't do them all the time.

Did Osama bin Ladan actually have that image saved?

Yes,he also had a ff7's save file and bunch of detective Conan episode

I typed up a long post and then deleted it because I realized that maybe I should just grow up but then I thought why should I and why am I being forced to. This world just fucking sucks there's nothing else to say. Thread's over.

yeah, there was a bunch of weeb shit on there

well yeah no duh, that's why the Lord tells us to reject the world.

Attached: dttw2.jpg (474x738, 126.28K)

Be authentic. Grab your friends and go camping. This place isn't going to do it chief.

Attached: tumblr_c63cf0bd3c9a5dfcb737f47899ba7641_16d0d0ce_640.jpg (640x664, 135.05K)

>Grab your friends and go camping.

Attached: 1651311160528~2.jpg (245x251, 13.58K)

>your friends
yeah... good idea.

Do shit you find fun

say you have a job, and it's a six mile bike ride away. you can bang out the whole six miles at the same pace, or you can cut it into fast and slow sections. the fast sections being the areas with steeper slopes, more debris, more potholes, more traffic, jeering high school ethnic minorities, etc... it helps if you are in good shape.

maybe one day you decide to take a detour through some park you've never been to, or try to trailblaze from neighborhood to neighborhood, or on your off day you decide to explore in the opposite direction. or you remember a tough old nature trail that is officially closed but might still exist, and you want to go back.

Your dog? Go alone. You know how many times I've packed into the mountains by myself? It was enjoyable. Just go out and actually DO something. Go fishing, I dunno.

Attached: oct-14.jpg (1672x1772, 511.65K)

No offense but you seem like an npc. Like, not everyone finds enjoyment from doing things just to do them.

You sound like a city boy who can't understand the value of nature.
>Like
You typed that out? Definitely never left a concrete square.

>enjoyment from doing things just to do them.

as opposed to what?

I grew up in the woods. You immediately deflected by criticizing the way I talk for no reason.

doing something actually enjoying it and doing it again. The post read like he was telling me to just do things as if I'll be happier as a result regardless of whether not it's something that appeals to me before and during. Like if that was the case I would be fine with just my job.

No, not without reason. The only people I know who say like, in that way during a conversation are teenage city folk. And I doubt you grew up in the woods if you call someone an npc over giving advice to go out and enjoy nature. Either way I don't want to talk to you anymore.

That's not a reason that's an assumption.

Attached: b37.jpg (317x313, 17.71K)

Reading this thread I don't think some of you anons understand. Robots sink into very deep depression due to constant social rejection and isolation.
>depression causes anhedonia
>social connection is important to physical and mental health
>double empathy or similar issues cause isolation