I thrive off this vibe now

i thrive off this vibe now
the vibe of roasties who destroyed themselves through their own fecklessness
more like this please

Attached: 8E5AC015-3994-4060-9D56-99AA4407A3EA.jpg (1170x1413, 1.11M)

"inspire other women" is a euphemism for collect sympathy from other women. no ones falling for that bullshit anymore.
get better judgement, stop getting tattoos, stop having sex before marriage, etc, etc.

>"doesn't have any family that wants to watch your kid"
>"custody battle"
:^o

I have a feeling she is not a good person

Based, I love seeing roasties getting what they deserve, it's akin to the feeling I get watching robberies gone wrong

hmm, what give it away

she refers to herself as a "content creator," so it's not just sympathy she's after, she's trying to monetize being a sad sack piece of shit

Things like this just make me feel bad for the kid. No pity for her, but I do feel bad for the little guy.

why? its not your genes

Oh right, the dad is the narcissist, not you. Its funny how narcissistic, sociopathic roasts love accusing others of being the things they are, classic manipulation.

Dude hating women makes me feel so good. It's FUCKING EPIC AS SHIT I LOVE IT WOOO HOOOO!!! THANKS TIKTOK INCELS FOR SHOWING ME THIS SITE!!!!

that's code for whore, kinda like "accountant"

I love abortion, fuck babies and ruining your life taking care of one lol

>i caused a mass poster to seethe

don't break your weak foid hand punching a wall with your slutty anger

How is pointing out that she has childcare options hateful?

found the butthurt retard.
>inb4 accusing me of something that isn't true because i'm posting on r9k

How did she end up in a relationship with a narcissist in the first place? I thought women could instantly sense every aspect of a man's personality down to the most minute detail.

user what would you do with my slut anger?

>21yo single mom that has burned all her bridges and still harbors teenage dreams of being a rich content creator with (what always appears to be) little effort
>people like this are responsible for bringing up the next generation
if you thought it was over already, oh boy

>This person was 2 years old when Any Forums first came out

Attached: 1633899143504.jpg (232x198, 11.52K)

kek, have an interesting pic for that based post

Attached: 1321727291961.jpg (2272x1704, 506.46K)

>the narcissistic, manipulative ex-husband
you guys ever notice how crazy it is that millions of divorced women were in a relationship with this guy, but whenever I meet other guys in real life they're never evil or dishonest, what's up with that?

Toll paid: the thread

>paid
wdym
she has only just started paying it