Is it possible to find an emotionally mature bf who will talk about and express his feelings or am i better off dating...

is it possible to find an emotionally mature bf who will talk about and express his feelings or am i better off dating another girl?

Attached: 98280.jpg (850x1097, 118.65K)

>who will talk about and express his feelings
Well, you'd leave him immediately if any guy actually did this. So yeah, probably better off dating a woman

bait thread 200+ replies etc
yes that is me as i couldn't be any more transparent with the way i feel but i'm also an uncool broke student etc so it pretty much cancels out in the attraction department

Attached: jadoeko.jpg (2048x2008, 1.25M)

>Who will talk about and express his feelings
I've never done that desu. If you want, you can try it with me, I guess?

It is. I have met plenty of healthy couples out there. You have to be just as mature and understanding, though.

The likelihood of you finding a boyfriend with emotional intelligence is very low desu desu

Attached: 1659318647667996.jpg (803x584, 249.31K)

Every single last time I showed any amount of emotional weakness, no matter how small, to a woman, it pushed her away. I've learnt my lesson now. Never talk about your problems unless you're also going to mention how you're planning to fix them. Never show neediness or weakness, even if prompted to. It's a trap

That's a bad idea. I get that it hurts to be rejected but don't let losers who are so judgemental force you to repress yourself. You do need to bee yourself for yourself.

i talked about my feelings to my ex but it never really made a difference
also it took months of dating before we trusted each other that much

One that you'll actually like? Probably not.

>You do need to bee yourself for yourself.
Men aren't afforded this luxury.

>is it possible to find an emotionally mature bf who will talk about and express his feelings
You think you want that but you don't.

No shit. I can barely talk to anyone anymore like a real human being. But still I stay true to myself as much as I can.

Girls can be emotionally mature?

>bf who will talk about and express his feelings
You'll just interest in him the second he opens his mouth.

Frankly any girl that you can dump your emotional baggage on without her minding is likely broken much more than you and thus probably better to be avoided.

>force you to repress yourself
>You do need to bee yourself for yourself
Sorry I'm not chopoing off my dick.

I didn't say you were trans goddamn

>Every single last time I showed any amount of emotional weakness, no matter how small, to a woman, it pushed her away.
Women are more brutal than men.

The only times I feel comfortable talking about my emotions now are with a close male friend over a beer. And even then I have to be careful and not overdo it. Ugly as it may sound, the fact is that nobody likes being someone else's therapist for free. Crying too much about too many things will annoy anyone, no matter who
It's not pretty, we all wish we could just show our ugly sides to people and be accepted regardless, we all think we could be different. But that's just how people are.

Attached: natsuki.jpg (540x515, 78.1K)

>uncool
that's subjective. maybe you're sweet instead or something.

i'm supposed to be your practice dummy until you stonewall me?

i know 3 couples. 2 girls complain about communicating with their partners and 1 says her bf is emotionally mature. however, she also mentioned that they are talking about having an open relationship. i have no idea if the two facts are related.

that's what i'm worried about desu desu

sounds like you opened up to the wrong kind of person. i think it's shitty that they made you feel like you always have to be on your guard in a romantic situation.

why? the alternative sucks so much

>Ugly as it may sound, the fact is that nobody likes being someone else's therapist for free. Crying too much about too many things will annoy anyone, no matter who
i agree with you. i am guilty of that too. i'd like to think that your true love wouldn't get sick of you because of it (and vice versa, of course), but you never know for sure.

Attached: 77732.jpg (1448x2048, 539.25K)

im not emotionally intelligent but i think im pretty mature
im more open with some people than others

Trust me cutie, I share my weaknesses and insecurities with you and a week later you will be gone