Takeout

how much do you spend on takeout weekly

Attached: 5E4B1A88-4C19-4235-A210-7D229DDAAFA5.gif (990x1200, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/1379030
ezgif.com/split/ezgif-3-00357d698a.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None, although my gf has been ordering us pretty expensive food with her money. Stuff like Japanese food. How about you nigga.

Used to do it quite frequently, but now not so much, mostly because it's a waste of money and there's other thing's I'd rather eat that I can shop for for much cheaper. Realistically I just kinda stopped so zero more or less.

my gf orders shit with pineapple, tomatoes and chives
we got a local place that does it cheap around $14

Usually I order doordash or pizza like every saturday when im hungover from friday.

It was weekly but now it's once a month and it's still 50 bucks. This is why our generation is poor, nobody knows how to cook decent food so people just piss their income away on professionally cooked food.

Man that's fucking gross, I feel bad for you

Like once a week normally, maybe more if I'm working close to a fast-food place though I usually get more since it's convenient and there's not often a microwave to bring food

You deserve to fucking die british scum
derpibooru.org/1379030

ezgif.com/split/ezgif-3-00357d698a.gif

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 21.83K)

I'd like you to be beaten down

Attached: M027.png (997x285, 53.04K)

Usually nothing. I live in bumfuck nowhere and aside from a crappy pizza joint no one delivers. Not even UberEats. I have to cook for myself like a peasant.

And have your skeleton broken

Attached: C.png (786x81, 19.55K)

durrrr mt

YOU'LL BE THROWN OFF THE TOP OF THE FUCKING SHARD BRITISH SCUM

Attached: D.png (649x323, 32.91K)

you have a poor attitude mc

Your spinal columns will become uneven

Attached: E.png (690x121, 21K)

>you need to be like me, editing pictures to have MLP imagery inside them! That's how you really get ahead in life!
YOU'LL BE DROWNED IN THE FUCKING THAMES BRITISH SCUM

Attached: F.png (454x46, 6.8K)

You won't be able to stand

Attached: G.png (673x54, 10.97K)

no one was talking about mlp before you arrived mt

YOU'LL BECOME A BLOATED CORPSE BRITISH SCUM

Attached: H.png (686x86, 15.92K)

You wouldn't even be able to move

Attached: I.png (777x121, 19.35K)

the images are only made to rile you up specifically and no one else ac
>inb4 go shoot up a school

samefag
organella

you are only baited for your reactions tm
>inb4 shoot up a school or defile a monument

GO DEFILE A MONUMENT IF YOU'RE SO FIRM IN YOUR BELIEF THAT THE WAY TO REALLY MAKE IT IN LIFE IS TO GET PEOPLE AS RILED UP AS POSSIBLE. BECAUSE APPARENTLY, BY YOUR FUCKING STANDARDS, YOU'LL BE HEAVEN'S DIVINE GRACE BY SHOOTING A BUNCH OF FUCKING CHILDREN. THEN YOU'LL GET A BUNCH OF FUCKING PEOPLE GIVING YOU "LE EBIN REACTIONS". IT MIGHT GET YOU FUCKING KILLED AS WELL BRITISH SCUM

Attached: K.png (331x63, 8.04K)

i spend an average of $20-30 a day eating out

GO BURN DOWN A CHURCH IF YOU'RE SO FIRM IN YOUR BELIEF THAT THE WAY TO REALLY MAKE IT IN LIFE IS TO GET PEOPLE AS RILED UP AS POSSIBLE. BECAUSE APPARENTLY, BY YOUR FUCKING STANDARDS, YOU'LL BE HEAVEN'S DIVINE GRACE BY SHOOTING A BUNCH OF FUCKING CHILDREN. THEN YOU'LL GET A BUNCH OF FUCKING PEOPLE GIVING YOU "LE EBIN REACTIONS", AND IT MIGHT GET YOU FUCKING KILLED AS WELL BRITISH SCUM

Attached: L.png (598x135, 36.45K)

>inb4 shoot up a school, defile a monument or burn down a church

You'd just be motionless

Attached: A.png (511x101, 22.34K)

GO ASSASSINATE SOME WORLD LEADER IF YOU'RE SO FIRM IN YOUR BELIEF THAT THE WAY TO REALLY MAKE IT IN LIFE IS TO GET PEOPLE AS RILED UP AS POSSIBLE. BECAUSE APPARENTLY, BY YOUR FUCKING STANDARDS, YOU'LL BE HEAVEN'S DIVINE GRACE BY SHOOTING A BUNCH OF FUCKING CHILDREN. THEN YOU'LL GET A BUNCH OF FUCKING PEOPLE GIVING YOU "LE EBIN REACTIONS", AND IT MIGHT GET YOU FUCKING KILLED AS WELL BRITISH SCUM

Attached: M.png (479x98, 12.45K)

>inb4 shoot up a school or defile a monument, burn down a church or assassinate a world leader

GO SHOOT UP AN ORPHANAGE IF YOU'RE SO FIRM IN YOUR BELIEF THAT THE WAY TO REALLY MAKE IT IN LIFE IS TO GET PEOPLE AS RILED UP AS POSSIBLE. BECAUSE APPARENTLY, BY YOUR FUCKING STANDARDS, YOU'LL BE HEAVEN'S DIVINE GRACE BY SHOOTING A BUNCH OF FUCKING CHILDREN. THEN YOU'LL GET A BUNCH OF FUCKING PEOPLE GIVING YOU "LE EBIN REACTIONS", AND IT MIGHT GET YOU FUCKING KILLED AS WELL BRITISH SCUM

Attached: N.png (915x141, 24.39K)

Without motion, you couldn't survive

Attached: O.png (416x71, 14.27K)

>inb4 shoot up a school or orphanage, defile a monument or burn down a church

GO HIJACK A PLANE IF YOU'RE SO FIRM IN YOUR BELIEF THAT THE WAY TO REALLY MAKE IT IN LIFE IS TO GET PEOPLE AS RILED UP AS POSSIBLE. BECAUSE APPARENTLY, BY YOUR FUCKING STANDARDS, YOU'LL BE HEAVEN'S DIVINE GRACE BY SHOOTING A BUNCH OF FUCKING CHILDREN. THEN YOU'LL GET A BUNCH OF FUCKING PEOPLE GIVING YOU "LE EBIN REACTIONS", AND IT MIGHT GET YOU FUCKING KILLED AS WELL BRITISH SCUM

Attached: P.png (854x75, 26.82K)

how is hijacking a plane equivalent to baiting you cheesehead smt

You'd only degrade over time

Attached: Q.png (649x102, 18.83K)

YOU HAVE LITERALLY MADE IT CLEAR THAT YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE SOME GREAT UP-AND-COMER WHO WILL MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE JUST BY TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE ANGRY AND THAT'S LITERALLY THE KIND OF SHIT YOU'D DO TO GET TO THAT GOAL. IT'S AN INSIDIOUS IDEAL THAT WILL GET YOU FUCKING BURNED ALIVE BRITISH SCUM

Attached: R.png (985x63, 15.08K)

you have the wrong idea mc

The sands of time end up reducing you

Attached: S.png (787x294, 128.06K)

THAT'S LITERALLY THE BULLSHIT IDEAL THAT YOU WANT TO PROFESS ONTO EVERYONE ELSE ABOUT WHY YOU THINK YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOUR FUCKING TARGET. YOU'LL BE BEATEN INTO FUCKING SHIT BRITISH SCUM

Attached: T.png (972x119, 23.71K)

Until you wither away

Attached: U.png (478x124, 14.42K)

you have been fed bullshit mt

YOUR ENTIRE LIFE IS FUCKING BULLSHIT AND THAT'S WHAT YOU'LL TURN INTO BRITISH SCUM

Attached: V.png (507x158, 29.86K)