Your mom sets you up on a blind date with her coworker's daughter

>your mom sets you up on a blind date with her coworker's daughter
>"Now, she might seem a bit different," your mom tells you, "but just keep an open mind. She's a very sweet girl who's had trouble making friends because of... Well, you'll know when you see her."
>you get to the restaurant
>pic related is your date

How do you respond?

Attached: FC908V2agAAV2uc.jpg (1228x921, 93.26K)

>fucking obese women, but different scenarios
It's OC so I'm cool with it. Thanks for posting.

Someone with tits that big probably wouldnt be able to sit in the driver seat of a car

Obesity is attractive, especially when it is from the weight of her ass and tits.

To each his own. I couldn't handle all that woman.

have you ever seen an obese women where all the weight "went to their ass and tits"? They still look like a fucking blob of flesh regardless.

is it the same person making these threads?? there's so many of them

>"has trouble making friends"
>is on her phone when she's supposed to be meeting with me
This isn't adding up

>Massive tit woman
I am happy.

>liking square asses

fat Men have square asses. Big women typically have round ones. stop conflating the two.

I try too hard to impress her and come off as desperate.

Attached: 1427140549173.png (510x546, 158.88K)

literally can't tell if those are her tits or stomach

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (414x345, 168.3K)

I'd honestly ask her about her tits, they seem disability level which is a real thing irl. Like I know girls with DD cups want to get reductions to reduce back pain (they're also fat and have no muscle to support their back but women are retarded) so I can imagine how fucking crooked a girl like this would be. Talking to her about reduction options and stuff and what she's considered. Seems like a better conversation than typical woman shit.

Those are her tits. They are so massive they hang down to her stomach tho.

I would hug her for sure.

Attached: 1654805717640.gif (220x371, 901.37K)

She's just calling her parents and telling them she got to the restaurant okay. Her only contacts are her parents, Pizza Hut, and the chiropractor.

God, NAZE draws some really good boobs..
His nipples can be kinda strange sometimes tho

I would tell her she is beautiful and am glad to see her.

Who is the artist that drew this?

Oh ok. That makes sense. I guess I walk up to her and introduce myself. Do you shake hands on dates?