Would it be a deal breaker if you got a twink bf but found out he takes anti-baoding supplements?

Would it be a deal breaker if you got a twink bf but found out he takes anti-baoding supplements?
Asking for uh, friend.

Attached: bb3f594cff43e825d3a6430764fc0580.jpg (722x1280, 122.14K)

BALDING
Damn it I need to proof read. Oh well people pointing out the mistake is free bumps.

what kind of anti-balding supplements?

As long as he was nice to me and 100% was in love with me it wouldn't be a deal breaker.

If he's that insecure about his hair he probably has other mental issues that make us incompatible. Especially if he's doing it on the sly, and posting about it on Any Forums like a narcissist.

Finn and min.
I read on certain forums girls talking about how men who take hair drugs shouldn't breed to get rid off bald genes and if makes me sad :(

Being a twink is already a dealbreaker

i just take a transgender woman's dosage of estrogen, does the same thing

Nobody likes a bald bottom

What if he never told you and one day you find them in his drawers?

Lol my hair is my best trait and also balding. I read a lot of girls saying both balding and taking finasteride are both deal breakers. Fuck my life.

I wouldnt care not like I have many options

Attached: FB135587-202B-4D7F-8717-B86B029B32F7.jpg (937x1099, 651.81K)

Is that so?
:(

Original lel

>Lol my hair is my best trait
Me too, people tell me they like my hair but do they know I have Norwood?

don't listen to him, twinks are cute af.
you got feet pics?

You are probably a guy. I don't think girls ask for feet pics.

why do you call yourself a twink if you're straight

What do you call a skinny guy with a youthful appearance? Femboys I'm pretty sure are their own thing so don't think that applies to me.

if you're not gay don't call yourself a twink. period.

He should call himself a tease because that's what he is. Doesn't even post his feet, the fucking cunt

not a dealbreaker. just eventually when he does bald id want to dress him in different wigs