I'm stuck on this rust bucket cruise ship for another 4 days. how do i stay sane bros...

i'm stuck on this rust bucket cruise ship for another 4 days. how do i stay sane bros? this boat is filled with normalfags (like 6,000 iirc) and my cabin is cramped as fuck.

>but why did you even go
parents booked it as a graduation present. i didn't think it would be this bad so i didn't try to stop them.

Attached: IMG_20220808_210938.png (1080x810, 1.42M)

if the bar is free just drink your time away

if the bar isn't free just drink your money away

either way, get drunk.

at least try to socialize you tard

Ask a girl for sex

If possible, try the exotic food restaurants.
If not, drink yourself away.

i'm 18 so i can't drink (muttland laws)
how do i do that
i don't wanna go to jail
okay i'll try the sushi and shit

Download Grindr and fuck some bussy

Get fucking hammered. That's what cruises are for

It's international waters, you dink. Get your folks to sign a waiver.

>how do i do that
you are LITERALLY surrounded by dozens if not hundreds of people. just fucking dive off the side of the ship if you're this stupid, save your parents the embarrassment

Would never go on a cruise again but top deck at night by myself was perfect and I think about that a lot.

Then why wouldn't you go to one again?

imagine getting booked on a fucking cruise and being such of fucking loser spent inside your cabin the entire trip.

You fuking dumbass go out and speak with people you have litrely nothing to lose you will not see any of these ever again

Attached: IMG_20201127_055241.jpg (581x589, 110.91K)

I mean to say the type of cruise I went on. Set of circumstances led to me going on it, was just some ordinary cattle boat in Norway. The chaff scoffing and churning those halls disgust me.

Upper deck was cool though. Wind, rain, the elements. You could shout into the void and no one would hear you.

Look dude you're going to have to learn how to talk to people eventually, let the boredom be a motivator. People respond well to compliments and are generally flattered when a stranger takes (non-sexual) intrest in them. BE GENUINE, make a comment about someone's attire, reading material, drink choice. "What are you playing on your switch?" "That Top's really cute where did you get that?" PAY ATTENTION to what they say don't just think about what YOU are going to say next. Ask a few follow up questions and if you feel it start to die ask a more general question, plans, hobbies, "where are you from?" "What do you do?" Pay attention and look for places you can relate YOUR experiences so you don't sound like a tard conducting an interview. Provide verbal ques you're listening, mum, aha, oh ya. Expect awkwardness, the feeling will lessen with practice.

you're a stupid fucking nigger kid whos too stupid to understand this rhetoric being spouted is 90% fucking bullshit with 10% like yourself being fucking retards go out ON THE FUCKING CRUISE YOUR PARENTS PAID FOR and tip the fucking bartender 50 bucks because it's obvious you have money for a couple shots you fucking useless nigger child

I spent a lot of time playing guitar hero in the arcade.

Cruises are the most fun vacation out there how the fuck are you bored

Step 1 : fabricate a personality, as said you will never see these people again you can literally be ANYONE you want to with no consequences.
Step 2. Find a way to get some alcohol I highly doubt anyone on the ship cares that youre underage drinking. Plus it will make talking to womenz easier
Step 3. Fuck?

cruises and people who enjoy them are so grimy

did the duck die?