You DO have money saved, right user?

You DO have money saved, right user?

Attached: MW-FU623_moneym_20170919162601_NS.png (642x1582, 673.7K)

I have a 20 in my wallet.

Yes, and surprisingly my holdings haven't gone down to a fifth of their original value. How fortuitous, but with the end of the world so close at hand, will I be able to enjoy my retirement when it's predicted that there will be mass die-offs?

I suppose only time will tell.

>Millenials
>Any money at all, let alone savings
>Not completely fucked and renting

funny thread, OP is a fag.

I am 28, bought a house at 25 and have a 600k NW.

I beg for cigarettes and gave up my will to work after my Mom died. Life is meaningless and I just travel around meeting people now. My phone bill comes in 2 days and my account is $50 in the red.

What delusional boomer chart is this?

most people are living paycheck to paycheck.

I dont understand how poor people can exist

>I am 28, bought a house at 25 and have a 600k NW.

Must be nice being born into a rich family.

I'm not going to live to sixty, there's no way I won't kill myself before that.

>begin to live by 60
Oh no no no no. You either suck indeterminately from the gov or you make it big an retire by 30. Wagecucking until 60 is sui-fuel without a marriage. Enjoy your purposeless lives.

I use to have a job for a federal contractor that paid about $230k a year. I quit to travel and they didn't offer a remote contract. Got kicked out of a gas station yesterday by a pajeet who didn't speak English very well. He told me to get a job, instead I went and had sex with a japamese waitress who was impressed by me saying I was a traveler.

I didnt have help, I fell for the learn 2 code meme and it actually worked out

401(k) isn't really that good of a deal. Don't listen to idiot boomers.

>saving for a 401k when 3% annual inflation is considered good by the people who run our banks.
No. Fuck that. Literally buying LEGO sets and reselling them 5-20 years later is a much better investment than a fucking 401k made by jews to swindle the goyim via inflation.

I don't think I'll ever get to save money unless I manage to luck upon a really good job. I don't really like how radio it is to get left behind in capitalism. I did my best but I have literally no external support so all of my money goes towards essentials. If I have a problem, I gotta fix it.
There are a lot of priveleged people out there who don't make it any easier for others by acting like their experiences are default.

Where the fuck do I get 401k at early 20?????

I think 401k are only good if your company covers a % or adds the same amount to your 401k if you are in a private pension plan. Some really big companies do that. It's also only a good investment of you plan on waiting until 60 to retire, which IMO is laughably hopeful.

>Not accounting to inflation and stagnant pay

You made me chuckle, silly user. Have s good day!

Boomers base there entire economic world view on the misconceptions that the opportunities they had when they were teens and young adults is the same today.

Baring in mind the fact that inflation has devalued the USD and caused wage stagnation to be exasperated. Mass immigration has caused the unskilled labor market and housing market to explode. Outsourcing all of the manufacturing jobs to China and east asia more or less robbed our nation of safe middle class jobs. The refusal to crack down on companies seeking to monopolize our food and housing markets that will result in a return of fedualism by the likes of kikes like Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab. And lastly they are okay with all of it, because either they will be dead when it actually becomes a problem or they actually profited at all of these crimes against the next generations.

If people had the balls to, we would suspend social security and ban foreign nationals from buying us land, and bust these monopolies and oligopolies that rule over us.