His story is truly a biblical tier cautionary tale. Any one of us could have been him

His story is truly a biblical tier cautionary tale. Any one of us could have been him

Attached: 4F51DC3B-F795-4BF7-956F-86209F018380.png (709x678, 532.17K)

Anons always shit on Barb but Bob was just as bad. Paying other kids to be his "friends" must have fucked him up pretty good also shows how Bob actually thinks and how he felt about Chris

Thousands of autists should storm the court room right before his sentencing and all say "I fucked my mother" one after another like when they were going after Spartacus.

Bob was from a different time. He wasn't a saint (obviously, there's a reason why they had previous families that want nothing to do with them) but he was much better than Barb, a mentally ill hoarder who threatened suicide to get her way as Bob's health became worse and worse.

desu i think it took a very specific person to be chris chan, not just anyone could be like him

Attached: virgin with rage.jpg (960x742, 58.96K)

I'm an autistic American who was obsessed with Pokemon and loved Sonic as a kid. No, we couldn't have.

I point out my similarities because when I first discovered Chris (before he was trans), the ways he acted eccentric made me insecure, like holy shit I hope I don't come across like that. Watching him would literally make me depressed. But there are so many things about him that are so extreme, that he truly is a unique person.

I'm quite depressive, and my social failings contribute to that. Chris isn't depressive, he's surrounded himself in a cocoon of delusion so deeply that he just goes deeper and deeper into his fantasies.
I got over Pokemon and Sonic by the time I was in high school. Pokemon is a painfully boring game, and I realized the best part of it was adventuring around the Pokemon world. I liked it because I wanted to travel. Chris likes it because of fucking Pikachu. Sonic is a much better game, but there's nothing to its world, it's a paper-thin story.

Any aspiring artist with a functioning brain cell would be embarrassed to show their art if they hadn't improved. Chris still draws like an 8 year old, and tries to charge people money for it.

Chris became a tranny because he thought it would help him get a gf, and then he raped his mom.

A child tricked Chris into doing embarrassing sex acts by pretending to be a woman.

Chris attacked a retail worker because of Sonic's arm color. He got expelled from community college for soliciting.

Chris is nothing like anyone but himself. I genuinely want to see his complete psych eval.

CWC is a funny autist twisted by jaded normalfags and shitty boomer upbringing

Yeah OP is an rubber necking tourist who thinks average 4chins is a stereotype they have in their head

>Any one of us could have been him
speak for yourself you absolute retard

This is almost funny, considering how far Any Forums has come in the past 15 years. That said, it wasn't that CWC-esque even back then, just a bit weirder.

nah, I'm not american, you motherfuckers are clowns of the planet

>no self awareness
Nah bro.

I'm only on part 6 of the documentary and can't comprehend how it just constantly gets worse.

Attached: sw87socevoy71 (1).jpg (442x693, 88.58K)

does anyone have the documentary? without the censorship bullshit yt set on

you're in for a really tough ride, user

Attached: stop it.jpg (236x229, 8K)

not possible for anyone to be that stupid and fucked up. their situation is the confluence of many odd occurrences, parental neglect, mental problems, and the attention of a number of mentally unwell internet autists.

He legitimately looks better than I do.

I feel the same, though I was a compulsive liar and storyteller. The difference is I never believed my own bullshit. I feel for chris and his horrible upbringing but he continued down this road on his own. After a while no matter how autistic you are or bad your childhood was you have to take responsibility for your life.

do you walk about with food and cum stains on your clothes?

he got furked by psyop

Imagine if you will, a child so broken,
His duck so bent,
His broken mind damages all those who observe.

You stare into the abyss and it stares back.
But, when you gaze into the autistic abyss.
That abyss is gonna violate your personal space and mouth breathe on you, asking if you like sonic.

No. My hygiene is fine. But I look fucking disgusting. He has better face genetics than me. I look like a middle aged man and I'm only 20.

>But I look fucking disgusting
i really doubt you look as bad a chris

I'd post a photo but I'm too much of a pussy to break that rule and I'm self conscious as fuck anyway. Alot of it is in how depressed I look but I've aged really hard.