So i am a permavirgin and my best friend and his girlfriend decided to let me pity fuck her but only under the...

So i am a permavirgin and my best friend and his girlfriend decided to let me pity fuck her but only under the condition that only penetrate her the tip of my penis. should i go along with it? i dont want to ruin a friendship but this seems too good of an offer to just pass up. everything else is on the table except anal andi just cant penetrate with more than the tip.

Attached: 1653467575457.jpg (2736x3648, 1.3M)

no
you should respect yourself more, never accept pity sex

>pity sex
The fact that it's pity sex is good enough reason not to do it

Dont do that bro, when you acc start getting hoes you'll see what mistake you made, also who's in the pic

Ask if you can lose your virginity with her feet

My brother tried to get his girl to pity fuck me after a bad breakup. It hurt her that he'd be so willing and we would have a good laugh.

>can't even fully penetrate her
nah, it's either all or nothing op. also your best friend is a fucking cuck
nekonymphe

Attached: nn.jpg (4032x3024, 1.25M)

Damn, buddy, YES!

>nekonymphe
Thanks bro I appreciate it, I'd kiss you if I was a faggot

>when you actually start getting hoes

So never? Why would it he a mistake though? I think their being pretty genuine in their offer

Don't do it. I've had a friend and his wife offer the same thing and he got extremely upset because his wife didn't follow the rules at all. She tanked our 24 year friendship

What were the rules that she didn't follow?

This never happened, but let's pretend. I would rather play with her vagina and get a handjob than doing the tip only bullshit.
Your brother sounds based as fuck. Wish I had a brother like that. Probably larp.

Don't be a faggot op. Do it. Pit your tip in and then right when you're about to cum shove your whole dick in her and fill her pussy with intent of getting her pregnant. Maybe she'll leave him for you

Attached: 20220418_225709.jpg (498x499, 96.32K)

Have him watch, but slide it in all the way so she makes an ahegao.

this is the correct answer - follow the rules until the very last moment.

A few, the first was that he didn't see it as cheating if the other guy was smaller than him. She told him I was when in reality I have a hog. The second was that she would make me wear a condom. Third she was only supposed to go once and then come back home when in reality we had sex 4 or 5 times. She had also not informed me of any of these ground rules and told her husband that she had.

Attached: 1649120306765.jpg (827x731, 72.46K)

real love has no boundaries sir fagalot

I like ice cream
We could skip the wedding
Have a nice dream
She only let him stick the head in

No normal guy would suggest something like that. Which means he's a cuck and thinks about finding a bull. This is his first step and he uses ""pity sex"" as a disguise. Do it, OP. If she liked it, you may repeat it and soon you're a bull and fucking her on the regular.

>everything else is on the table except anal andi just cant penetrate with more than the tip.
That's a small table dude.
By "everything else" do you mean she'll let you touch her boobies and give you a peck on the cheek?
No, you should not do this. If they really cared about you, they'd try and hook you up with one of their single friends.