Without getting too negative how do you handle knowing women in your age bracket have rode the cock carousel and are...

Without getting too negative how do you handle knowing women in your age bracket have rode the cock carousel and are trying to settle down?

Attached: 1550612580634.jpg (788x699, 49.44K)

manage your expectations. modern women are incapable of being good wives or mothers.

I just engage in Japan escapism and imagine having a Japanese Otaku GF
one who spends too much on Yaoi and has written slash fics shipping her favorite anime boys.

Attached: 1654983567088.webm (800x450, 1.95M)

I handle it by watching this webm over and over

By not being with them. I will never be the betabux. I'd rather die alone, it doesn't bother me at all.

Not only am I going to cheat on you I am going to sleep in my car, or any other arrangement I can find. If it's not too negative for you I'll show you my butthole. Not only am I going to find a place that is comfortable I'll just show you my butthole too. You can't sell that on the internet nobody likes that

idc desu because no matter what they will never want me. whether they never sucked a cock or sucked thousands has no impact on my life.

>You are orphaned by the teenage loves you never had

Pretty much this its all so retarded.
Back to the question. I would think that they would see me, differently

the only thing you missed out by not experiencing "teenage love" is the realization that your anime-fueled fantasies about it are bullshit

which I guess is kind of important if it's turned you into a mopey dipshit, so never mind, you're fucked after all

I'm in my 30s. I've either turned down or ghosted every advance that single moms have made on me.

Attached: Naamloos-2.png (350x350, 135.05K)

It's already hurt you. It'll keep getting worse.

B-but bruh, she would settle with you and let you take care of her kids.
It's almost as good as marrying a virgin and having family with her, r-right?
Heck, even better because she's experienced.

I appreciate them for who they are. Some got too fucked up, some got unlucky and the retards they met didnt appreciate what was there.

I fuck them good and form there we will see what happens. I like a good fucking milf, they at least know how to hold a conversation.

You cope by staying fit into your 30s, having a good career, and then bagging yourself a

Attached: LM old peasant woman.png (574x878, 827.75K)

How are you my friend? How is the crimstinal underworld treating you these days?

Attached: king pepeus 2.jpg (194x259, 8.29K)

I rode the cunt carousel so it's alright.

Hey have you Rhode Island?

Attached: CoachMcGuirk.jpg (540x720, 67.65K)

>age bracket
Do what smart people do and go for younger women.

r9k cope: hurrr teenage love isn't real sex with virgins is awkward I prefer MILFS anyway

Based coach poster. I was in your thread a while back.

>how do you handle knowing
The same way I handle knowing the ancestor of the armadillo was an 11ft long, two ton mega-fauna that early man hunted for meat. It doesn't matter or affect my life in any way. You assume women my age would be the slightest bit interest in me.

Attached: GLY00000015.jpg (738x591, 83.43K)