Anyone else here go to the WON subscriber meetup? had a blast, Dave was a riot

anyone else here go to the WON subscriber meetup? had a blast, Dave was a riot.

Attached: 3E17BE39-0BA6-4EA6-90E4-FC2961165471.jpg (1024x768, 82.52K)

Seriously? This is what the pro wrestling fanbase consist of? Fat, out-of-shape, virgin, onions sauce chugging, pungent stench cuckanoids?

Jesus. The quality of the audience follows very well the quality of the product. Sad.

me on the right

What the fuck??? I clearly said ONIONS sauce. This shit got hit by the hand of mod?

Welcome newfag, enjoy your stay

Drinks were flowing and Dave took everyone's finish

LOL really??? First time posting and I'm realizing that S O Y is banned on here. Pathetic. HAHAHAHAHAH. Grow a damn spine.

youve got a lot to learn, newfag.

Thanks for warm welcoming brother.

Did you know if you post your credit card info, it automatically deletes it too?

If only Dave cleaned his room for once...

Imagine the stench of that room.

For me it's far Bret hart

>not a single person in the room that weighs less than 275 pds or could lift 50 pds over their heads other than the boomer that gets them to fork over 12 per.

seeing pictures like this make me workout harder its great motivation

maybe now you understand why no one takes meltzers little meme stars that seriously. These are the caliber of people who place the highest stock in his opinion.

I'm shoot 130lbs and I'd be afraid in that room

I was there too. Remember when Dave fell asleep and we all took our cocks, got hard, then took turns placing them on his face for a picture? kek good times.

Attached: melty_sleepy.jpg (2048x1858, 394.36K)

no ***** E-Groid?

I didn't get hard, I'm not a faggot...but yeah I do remember that...good times bro

Damn, of the 10 observer subscribers who leave their homes, there is one who almost looks like he's not definitely a child molestor