Julia denied my friend request

julia denied my friend request
i thought she cared about me but she doesnt care about me at all
no one cares about me and the whole world wants me to die even though they have tortured me my whole life
why julia why i just wanted to talk
please talk to me

Attached: 7.jpg (1000x903, 84.96K)

No one knows who the fuck Julia is.

who the hell is julia?

god damn are you a man or a fucking piece of shit worm you need to get a grip go outside go to the gym acquire a hobby you're fucking disgraceful dude

By the blood of a thousand gods, fix this without making up a hundred threads every day

Attached: pepe-claw-eyes.jpg (736x730, 49.19K)

You are just insufferable.

julia come back everyone is torturing me and i didnt even do anything to them why is everyone a monster julia please talk to me

why did you deny my friend request i just wanted to talk why dont you care about me julia

>i didnt even do anything to them
Go scream at a park with hundreds of people, you'll get a clear example of what you're doing

you can literally ignore me youre choosing to try to attack me idiot lying monster GO AWAY LEAVE ME ALONE

Julia is choking on my cock currently but if you post something I can pass the message to her

I HATE YOU LEAVE ME ALONE MONSTER

Saged dingus. Talk to julia or I'll do it

SHE BLOCKED ME JUST BECAUSE I ADDED HER WHY DOES SHE HATE ME

No message then? about to nut down her throat

JULIA TALK TO ME PLEASE

Give me Julia's @ and I'll send her a message for you.

julia is scared of you user. i would stop if i were you.

I DIDNT DO ANYTHING
IM CRYING AND IN PAIN AND I JUST WANTED TO TALK TO HER AND SHE DOESNT CARE
HOW COULD SHE BE AFRAID
IM THE ONE WHOS DYING
IM THE ONE WHOS ROTTING ALONE IN THIS HOLE
IM THE ONE THAT EVERYONE HATES
IM THE ONE THAT EVERYONE ABUSES

Why do you care about Julia so much? All she cares about is eating and sleeping. Leave her alone and stop trying to burden her with your existence.

fuck you my mommy is perfect i need her fuck you fuck you you could never understand true love i fucking hate you LEAVE ME ALONE

Are you still high? You didnt do anything rash or stupid did you?

This thread makes me feel bad. Julia, stop being a cunt and add back OP.

Attached: Girl on a date.jpg (850x1202, 148.87K)

im still high i didnt kill myself and thats pretty fucking stupid she acknowledged my existtence so i thought she actually cared about me but i checked and she fucking blocked me why???????? i just wanted to talk and catch up and check on her why doesnt she feel the same about me???????????????? why

DONT CALL HER A CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT GO AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

How does Julia look? Just wondering so that I know this is not the Julia that I have contact with.

my julia was a mexican girl. She look a bit indian. long black hair, a strong jaw...

She knows of your pain and she ignored it. She would rather watch you writhe and flail around in agony than help someone she supposedly cares about.

>make a dozen threads crying for some rando
>insults people who are annoyed by his childlike tantrum
>NOOO WHY DID SHE BLOCK ME??
if I was julia I'd fucking call the cops on you. grow up and move on

Attached: shut-the-fuck-up.jpg (1080x947, 121.58K)

you dont think i know that
fucking monster leave me alone
fuc k you evil tbich

How am I a monster for trying to get Julia to add you back? I want her to talk to you again.

no youre not
just go away
she doesnt need convincing to come back or not to come back
i want whats real
go the fuck away

you were born 20 years too late. in the (early) 2000s you could have been one of those emo celebrities grifting ugly teens as he pushes 30.

Don't care + Didn't ask + Cry about it + Stay mad + Get reaI + L + MaId + Seethe + Cope

>she doesnt need convincing to come back or not to come back
>i want whats real

I have no idea what this means.