I can save her

>I can save her
Could you really save "her"? Whoever she is?

Attached: 1644822941259.jpg (1080x1169, 177.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u98m7axPHZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bitch i can't even save myself

I cannot be sure that she needs to be saved, but I want to. I can't do so, however.

Attached: 3fztf65gago51.jpg (491x480, 65.25K)

yes but I need to wait until her female friends slip up and do something she doesn't like. Right now she listens to everything mother goose ways and its fucking weird.

This.
We don't wanna save nobody, we wanna save ourselves

Can you "save" a shark? Can you "save" an alligator? My mind says no, but my dick says yes. Something so enticing about it.

youtu.be/u98m7axPHZM

user idk how to tell you this but your dick isn;t supposed to want shark and alligator pussy

It's a goddamn metaphor user.

idk bro you brought up your dick like right after
even verbally you cant keep it away from their forbidden cold blooded caverns can you

I've been talking to a girl on discord for over a year, we talk on the phone too and send each other some gifts in the mail.

She such a wonderful girl, looks and acts like a kid at times, but she has schizophrenia and some other issues, she cuts herself, and has substance abuse issues, but she had recently gotten much better. She often talked about suicide, so it was hard to know how serious some things were. She lost her insurance and hasn't been on her meds for a while.

She said she was going to do it and has been missing for over two weeks. She hasn't signed into any games or been on snapchat or Imessenger.

I'm so scared. I think about her every moment of every day. We've contacted one of her IRL friends and are waiting for an answer, if we need to we can contact her family but if the worst has happened we want to give them time to grieve before we do.

I was going to go see her soon, I hope it won't be to visit her grave. She's a really easy girl to love I just hope she's okay. Hoping she is in a mental hospital or just decided to leave forever but please be alive bun.

Please god give me one more chance to save her. she really is a good girl. I don't want her to hurt no more. If she ever comes back i'm taking this way more seriously.

Attached: cut.jpg (1096x822, 83.25K)

Firstu postu bestu postu

The fuck isnt this original.

She's worse than dead. She's fucking Chad and dropped your beta ass. LOL.

I thought I could save her but she'd rather be trash

can someone save me insted

Attached: 2F7D0C51-ADDA-4BD8-B0ED-0615C34A60BE.jpg (320x306, 10.86K)

Godspeed user. Go check on er.
Kys

That's not worse than dead, I can handle if she's gone, but I really really don't want her to be dead.

she's still a virgin due to her mental health stuff.

I can only save Robots but they're being difficult.

Attached: 1659908691234.jpg (1080x721, 180.43K)

been checking the news for suicides in her area constantly, just waiting for her to come back or response from family. Every day it gets worse, might be in denial but I still think she is okay...I just don't think she's the type for suicide, even if she does cut.

I'm not in the business of saving hoes, I'll let y'all niggas have it.

no interest in saving women from their own stupidity
wouldnt mind taking care of one

i dont want to save anyone. i want someone to be hopeless with