Hahahahahaha it’s over

Hahahahahaha it’s over.

Attached: 9D0493CC-DE03-49CF-9A85-8F9EE0FC7C53.jpg (682x591, 153.18K)

Hahahahahaha OP has no 5 star matches

>Ice Cold NJPW
>Red Hot WWE
E-chads win again

WWE isn't wrestling so it makes sense

op is okada, bro

I’m autistic enough to have a list of matches i think are 5 stars. Try again

inverse relationship with dimes drawn (and earned)

proof of the inverse relation between shekelberg meme stars and drawing dimes

WWE
>>Founded - January 7, 1953
>>>>Five Star Matches - 15
AEW
>>Founded - 1 January 2019
>>>>Five Star Matches - 16

Attached: Haitch.gif (415x539, 48.03K)

Main roster wwe only has 6 i believe, nxt has the rest

the amount of dimes drawn by the WWE is probably 1000x all the rest of those literally who feds put together

>the best music is the stuff that sells the most records

Hype, attendence and reaction at the end of the match is all that matters when grading a match - I guarentee not a SINGLE match on that list 1. Drew as much or 2. Got as strong of a reaction as any of The Rock and Steve Austin matches.

Best example of my point is Starrcade 96' - Piper VS Hogan, a crisp 15 minute brawl between two icons with Piper going over CLEAN, what did Dave rate it? 1 and a half stars. Austin VS Rock at X7? 4.75 Hogan VS Rock at X8? 3 stars.

You see my point - those matches just as a SMALL example of Dave having incredibly niche and quite honestly no better taste than the average wrestling fan.

Attached: 1661463245774600.jpg (935x702, 78.65K)

Giving a guy the sole authority to decide what is and isn't a great match because he runs a gossip rag has to be the biggest failing of the wrestling fandom.

Yes cope

>The best book is the one that has sold and been read the most

yeah why else would so many people like it then

Probably a better metric to go by than whoever gets the most praise in Pitchfork

5 stats according to who?

>poo japan and gayew don't rein their marks in, make 5 stars commonplace
>gEniuses selectively allocate their guaranteed five star matches to make them historic and memorable
kek what a smart company

this is the logic of the masses, not elitists. the logic of the mindless upvote hivemind. aesthetics and form are higher than the pig swill that peasants gulp down from their masters. makes sense why the WWE fans are democratic in spirit, whereas AEW represents fascism, the true iron will of the elite master.

Pro Wrestling is driven by promotion and selling tickets - so popularity may not be the scale YOU judge wrestling on (totally fine) but its what the industry LIVES on and needs to survive.

Generally yes. Can’t be ‘more authoritarian than a tribe unaware of jesus’s existence & has never met a white man before saying their your (Michael)’s fans. Broadcasts within the industry called him the best selling artist as early as 2000, by 2012 the recording industry certified sales of 1 billion.

Attached: 2B063A1A-E43D-4CFF-8D43-3804C7B2B81A.jpg (750x334, 236.1K)

hitler lost, trump lost, aew will lose

>the best art is the one that sells the most at auction
surely you don't believe in this materialist reductionist horseshit

obese smelly smarks are chuds we already know

I have one with your mom

No, but wrestling's low-brow enough that you can go by popularity.
Besides, AEW is pure pleb-bait anyway.

>he wasn't invited to the meeting

Yes. Fucking retard.

>Michael Jackson
>The Holy Bible
>William Shakespeare
>Gone with the Wind
Sounds pretty accurate to me

Our mom? Gross Jake

Did you even read my post?

they've all been filtered by the minds of multiple generations of people and their works only become popular long after they were gone. they've *already* been filtered for greatness and that explains their high selling. that isn't the case with contemporary wrestling

*singlehandedly defeats wwe*
based billy

Attached: download (3).jfif.jpg (300x168, 7.6K)

I might have known you E-groids listen to whatever radio groid-hop gets pushed down your throats, fucking sickening

Imagine basing the success of a company by the ratings of a short, balding 60 year old man with the acne of a teenager.

These lists might mean something if they weren't some old boomers head canon rating system that he keeps changing the rules of to work smarks into paying $11.99 to listen to him stutter.

he's the world's foremost and most highly respect wrestling critic

This is just moving the goal posts. If enough peoples collective and subjective opinions make something popular on some level there is 'greatness' in it - you just can't see it because it doesn't match your wavelength which is completely fine. No one likes a snob.

All of those were mega popular when they were alive except for the bible. Shakespeare was the biggest icon of his century

Leftist politics and policies are the objective correct ones because more people vote left than right and popularity dictates what is best.

Do you genuinely believe that? Do you actually read his reviews or just the star ratings?

>Critic
He's a trash rag paparazzo that regurgitates whatever lies his sources feed him. He stole the star ratings from the Weasel, and they kept it going for so long that it gets called "prestigious".
Meltz doesn't know the first thing about being a critic. There is nothing "critical" about his ratings. He just hands them out to his sources and then pulls numbers out of a hat.

Some weird autistic Jewish old man from California

I just don't agree with the fundamental idea that Gangnam Style is better music than Mozart's Sonata KV310 in Am
It's just a fact, I neither like nor dislike it

This is what people are arguing. Based post.