Fightful: WWE changed Io Shirai's name because WWE fans are stupid

>When asked about her name change, SKY said, "I think the image of the previous "Shirai" can be conveyed in kanji to Japanese people, but that is not the case in the United States. I think it is a good name because the "sky" in it conveys the image. The first letter of "Io" was capitalized and the second letter was lower-case "Io. So it looked like a lowercase L and O (lo), or like a number, and some people misread it. Now it's all capitalized "IYO," which I think makes it easier to understand."
lmao even haitch knows e-drones are fucking retards

fightful.com/wrestling/iyo-sky-discusses-returning-injury-and-changing-her-name

Attached: moon.png (224x216, 92.48K)

>gAyEW tranny already seething
not enough gook names for ya?

She knows about
>Lo Shirai

more like they wanted to trademark the name

lmao this gook has eye shit all over

This bitch is stupid.
WWE is stupid.
Paul is stupid.
Edrones are the only ones here who don't look stupid, ironically.

Also it makes it easier for burgers to google

Why would anyone think someones name starts with a lowercase L?

Casual audiences don't know shit about the language of the island nation that is the only place that speaks it, I don't see how this is a big deal, you're acting like people haven't simplified their names in wrestling since forever

WWE worked by Lo-posting kek

just like they trademarked johnny gargano right?

Lad... Her real name isn't purple lightning. It was already a working name. As for the tranny OP, this wasn't for the EGod's with superior comprehension skills, this is for the millions of casual fans who tune in (last RAW and Smack averaged 2 milly on tv and over 3 milly on Peacock) or the tens of thousands that can be in attendance over 60k thousand in Wales and over 16 thow-wow just for RAW on Monday).

D-does she know about the El Zero fiasco?

Attached: 1661481564470999.jpg (680x652, 49.44K)

Toronto is a great market for wrestling. How big is the crowd for Dynami—oh nO NO NO NO NO

all about rights, some wrestlers concede part of those while work there

ok stupid

>raughs

Again, Io Shirai isn't her real name, it's not a factor here, and she would be foolish to put up a fight over anything now because they brought her up to the main roster, are increasing her pay exponentially, giving her a giga-push, etc. she'll make more money in the next year or two they she ever could anywhere else.

Lio Skyrai

I want to have sex with her

Tell that to the fags who still laugh over “take a shit”