Holy fuck this memory just came back to me i gotta share it

holy fuck this memory just came back to me i gotta share it.
>in highschool senior year
>at the end of the day wait in the cafeteria for busses because outcast loser with no friends and no drivers license because lazy failure so nobody to drive me or way to drive home myself\a girl i think was maybe a year under mine started talking to me because we were both in there every day waiting
>i'm social retard so i respond to every sentence of her in short monotone mumbles
the next couple of days she asks me for my insagram
>too autistic to tell her i don't have instagram
>she was very clearly trying to be friends with me, even said "you always seem alone you should have a friend"
>eventually decide to hide in the bathrooms to avoid her at the end of the day because talking to her makes me nearly have anxiety attack and also makes me sweat gallons

this is why i will die alone

Attached: 1653450308978.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

had something similar happening to me (girl trying to be my friend outta nowhere). we were assigned together and she declared herself my new best friend.
she was touchy, her friends came to our table, she pulled me around in a playful way. she was annoying but it was the only friendly gestures i recieved. we're still kinda friends.
she's the reason i didn't kms out of isolation

get the fuck out of my thread friend haver you and your kind are not welcome

we are in totally different leagues. she's a sex haver, i'm a repressed alcoholic

This Korean girl and her friend would always say hi to me in the halls before laughing and ask me dumb questions about random nonsense that they would also laugh about. The only female attention I received in school was two girls who thought my mere existence was humorous. What a fucking blackpill.

that's what people like us are to them. i got a lot of that before i became a ghost who did not say a single word to anyone, after that everyone ignored me for the most part

>korean girl and her friend say hi to me
>always asking dumb questions
>always giggling around me
>yeah there's no possible way they could have liked me
>be an insecure faggot who doesn't understand women
you're fucking retarded user.

Frogfags be like "therapy doesn't work"
Also frogniggers: Listen to all of my fucking problems

She literally said that she would never date me (without me prompting a thing)

therapy:
>talking to someone corporeal
>they know your existance
Talking to the Void:
>it's the Void
>nobody knows who you are

i shouldn't need therapy, i just want to fucking have a gf. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD YOU FATSO

NIGGER THE VOID CAN'T GIVE YOU DRUGS
Not unless you ask nicely, and it's faster if you just allow it to assume the form of a white girl with glasses.

I realize you are just like me

> therapy
> you're so right user but there's still more work we need to do, unfortunately our weekly hour is up you need to pay me 200-400 dollars now
> r9k
> the truth followed by kys faggot
> free

>thinks demoralizing shilling is the truth

:^)

I imagine a good percent of us are like that fellow RoBro.

Here's my colossal fuck up with a chick.

Like 8 years ago, my mom set me up with this chick to drive me to school. She was a Junior, I was a sophomore. I'm pretty sure she liked me, since she was trying to hang out with me and asked me to go out to places with her, but I was omega sperg and awkward. Kinda pushed her away.

Fast forward to now, I still have her number and tried texting her like a year or two ago to see if we could be friends (since I'm not as autistic and spergy anymore), she never replied. And no, I'm not trying to be thirsty. I genuinely just want to be friends with her since we had similar interests back then and she was a nice person...won't lie though, she was pretty cute

Attached: kazuhiraFeelToo.jpg (331x271, 25.43K)

Yeah I had a similar thing. Friendly girl 3 years younger than me tried to give me company at lunch a couple of times because I was always sitting alone in plain view of the rest of the school. I was really self conscious and ashamed about being isolated back then and I would get these terrible shakes in my shoulders and head accompanied by a sort of pins and needles feeling on my head and neck, like I was being stung by a million ants all at once. One day I couldn't take that feeling anymore and just abruptly walked away the second she sat down without saying anything to her. I feel bad about it she was just trying to be nice but I was rude. I didn't learn how to be comfortable with my isolation yet and it caused a lot of fuckups that I feel guilty about

Attached: 20220421_135219.jpg (1088x1361, 164.81K)

based and avoidantpilled, i once agressively pushed a girl away because shs hugged me and it made me shy

>plebbit spacing
>thinks positive happy fun times is truth
>ignores all the warnings from wiser and older anons until he ends up making a big post about his failures in a couple years
Don't pretend you weren't warned.

Excuse me sir

this is Any Forums spacing

Yes, well. You still have options.
Listen, you were feeling vulnerable and you didn't know what to do with those feelings, so you sperged out.
Your best option? Forgive yourself for it. It's all good robros, yeah you fucked up, but you did it because it's hard to put our hearts in other peoples hands. It's hard to trust, to confide, and it's hard to find people people worthy of that confidence and trust.
You are NOT your defense mechanisms-- You can be more. But its a roundabout process, its an art, and everybody paints differently.

Attached: 1613437192895.png (500x482, 143.69K)