Non-fat fetishists of Any Forums, what's your fat limit for a girl...

Non-fat fetishists of Any Forums, what's your fat limit for a girl? At what point does she go from acceptably out of shape to too thick for comfort?

Attached: 1638917204903.webm (576x1024, 849.36K)

you cant post that absolute bbc addicted pawg and ask us real niggas if wed fuck id fuck her with the guys

your video is definitely way too fat
i prefer them to be rather thin which means on the lower side of BMI, but i think i'm the outlier on the "thin" side of things

As soon as her fat starts to sag. The girl in your picrel is really fucking hot.
What the fuck are you talking about, nigga?

If her stomach looks gooey, she's too fat. If her arms jiggle, she's too fat. If her waist goes out instead of in, she's too fat. If her legs are bigger than mine, she's too fat.

>your video is definitely way too fat
you are definitely way too low-T

post her tummy nigga quit playing with us

Attached: 1604811869730.png (618x662, 624.92K)

since i find it very easy to get aroused and come + have a normal, strong attraction to women i do not particularly care
tell me, is being attracted to pale, blonde girls also low t?

your video is right on the limit

>what's your fat limit for a girl
probably like the one you posted
but idk
women look god tier when their fat but its all on the right places

Attached: 1640520515220.webm (608x1080, 851.66K)

>As soon as her fat starts to sag. The girl in your picrel is really fucking hot.

I have only dated fat girls, they are the cutest beings to walk this planet, and are a joy to be with.
Most of them have been treated like shit, and mocked for their weight, it's why they act so understanding and caring, and are amazing in bed.
Plus, the feeling of cuddling with a fat girl and rubbing her belly, and feeling your hands and arms sink into her chubby belly, it just can't be beat

Attached: FXVM9qgVEAA7kYq.jpg (1482x2048, 266.04K)

Fake news, fat bitches are awful. (They're women.)

Attached: 1657899186943.jpg (900x1131, 704.3K)

the point where it turns lumpy or into rolls is where i draw the line
things like and are perfection

It really depends on how the woman carries her weight.
The two webms posted are hot but if they weren't blessed with almost perfect fat distribution they'd be too much almost certainly.
Basically my rule of thumb is if she has a gut and not a tummy she's fat and not just chubby, but as I said that can happen at wildly different weights depending on the woman.

you have excellent taste, i agree with this guy

these are thick, not fat imo
this is disgusting you have been brainwashed by twitter body positivity women

I would eat that grill completely

I suspect you'll just arbitrarily define anyone who'd be okay with a gf heavier than the heaviest you'd be okay with as a fetishist.

t. fetishist

theres no such thing as acceptably out of shape

more than 2 rolls on stomach. This is obvious of course user