What does rk9 think about piracy? Yay or nay?

What does rk9 think about piracy? Yay or nay?

Attached: 1323862779751.jpg (1075x672, 315.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

1337x.to/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Arcanine thinks piracy is Arr-OK.

Attached: DGriIViUwAENbFl.jpg (887x1000, 212.07K)

ok nice. I was curious

Piracy doesn't matter. Paying anything near full price for games is bullshit cuckolding and slavery

I was asking about piracy in general. not just games but movies, tv shows, music, comics/manga, music, software etc

I have never paid for a piece of software

Attached: 00000000000000000000.png (549x471, 424.7K)

My bad big dog. I think piracy is fine on other shit too, but other than games i've only ever pirated autodesk 3d and a couple movies so I wouldn't know too much about that stuff

All my media is pirated, they can't do shit about it.

do you have the sauce to that autodesk, user? i need it for college

I think "the people who made this already got paid. by pirating it, i'm only harming the big sellers and producers. piracy go brrrrt"

and wyou're proud of that?

Can't find where exactly but I torrented it somewhere from 1337x.to/

for me its rarbg

>haven't paid money for a movie since like 2019
>haven't paid for netflix in almost a year (I rarely watch shows anyway)
>been using youtube vanced since 2019 but I'm pretty sure it's going to stop working soon
>been pirating sony vegas since 2016
>used to pirate photoshop
>pirated mirillis action, dxtory, and fraps in like 2016
>used upgrader.cc instead of paying for Spotify
>pirated fl studio
>probably more I can't think of rn

Literally 0 point in paying for the majority of software, but you're especially retarded if you pay for movies or shows. Almost anything I could ever want to watch is online somewhere in HD, from classic films from the 50s to the latest season of Stranger Things. I could get any software I want for free by following a simple YouTube tutorial (a lot of the best software out there is free anyway, like OBS and GIMP). Why would I pay for something if I could get it for free?

Because I got it for free and free stuff is cool

Attached: 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.png (541x344, 65.66K)

YouTube is not a safe place for piracy, most of it is malware

>been using youtube vanced since 2019 but I'm pretty sure it's going to stop working soon
Any Forums keeps mentioning newpipe but Im just gonna stick with vanced until it stops working

Piracy is based. I love not paying for digital media with zero consequences or cost

Attached: FRcuIQrXEAEFny2.jpg (1280x1287, 130.68K)

I can count with the hands of my finger the times I've used pirated software on my PC. Music, movies and vidya for up to 7th gen consoles on the other hand, I cannot remember the last time I paid for them.

I've never gotten malware a single time and I've been pirating software since I was a retarded 11 year old. It may be less safe now that YouTube removed dislikes, but in the past you could get a pretty clear picture of what was reliable and what wasn't from looking at the likes, dislikes, and comments. It was definitely scary to click on russian .exe files to crack the softwares but nothing bad ever happened.

Never heard of newpipe. I'll screenshot and keep that in mind for when youtube stops working though, thanks user

Attached: Screenshot_380.png (645x98, 8.29K)

That's about right. The removal of dislikes killed this platform as safe

>I've never gotten malware a single time and I've been pirating software since I was a retarded 11 year old
I don't pirate software because it's a good way to become part of a botnet desu. Just because something isn't a virus doesn't mean you're not getting used in other ways

>chromebook
oh no no no no no no user

Id never heard of it either before Any Forums mentioned it. Ive never tried it hopefully its as easy as vanced is/was. I also saw a post that said members of the vanced team were working on a new version called re-vanced or something but I didnt look into it too much yet

I don't use a chromebook; pikachu does

we can all thank susan for that

I use both newpipe and bromite, which is a privacy focused lightweight chromium fork. Bromite works well to for playing entire albums in the background withoud ads, the browser contains a built in addblocker. Only issue is cpu usage and screen off functionality depends on your android version (I'm on 7).

True, that's definitely a possibility. But I've been a lot more careful as of late. Only software I've pirated since 2020 has been Sony Vegas.

the only software I need to pirate besides games are adobe shit and activating windows and Any Forums pointed me to trusted places/uploaders. monkrus for adobe shit and /fwt/ sticky for windows I dont update them either so once I install thats it