Femanon confession time

Idk why but I find most men so repulsive and pathetic now so I just use them for attention/money and date women now

Attached: g.jpg (736x870, 60.69K)

I once licked clean the dirty, hairy, large feet of some dude i met at a concert

i wish i could be like you but i am a simp for men and want to coddle them like a mother

Same I just use girls for sex and someone to hang out with in public

Attached: 1656026345474.jpg (602x487, 46.52K)

You are not a woman though, that pic reminds me of a asian whore I degraded and made choke on my cock

okay sure. I am only attracted to stereotypical latin lover type guys like Ricky Martin. I will never find one, and just am not attracted to white, black, or asian guys.
No anime girl pictures saved on my computer to represent this feel.

>Same I just use girls for sex and someone to hang out with inpublic
Tell me how i know you havent felt the touch of one without telling me

travel to a Italy and get a Roman bvll bf to civilize you

Attached: .png (1065x1144, 863.44K)

I'm probably the only one on this board whos had sex in the last 12 months and I'm a fat ugly indian neet with a small dick

Attached: 1659331856825878.gif (250x300, 1.54M)

I will make you insecure, femanons. Your pussy smells like fish and potatoes lmao

>I'm probably the only one on this board whos had sex in the last 12 months and I'm a fat ugly indian neet with a small dick
user why would you confess to a rape on Any Forums?

Nobody gives a single shit roastie whore. Lmao

>Nobody gives a single shit roastie whore. Lmao
My simps gave me $200 yesterday cope even harder smelly incel

Will you use me for money and attention?

>Femanon (they/she)

Attached: 1593238064690.jpg (225x225, 8.26K)

I didn't rape her she took me back to her place and we had sex and then went out to lunch it was a nice day I had chicken burger and chips and she had sushi

Attached: 1658792908540260.jpg (640x427, 62.33K)

Men who are weak enough to be preyed on by brainless faggots like OP deserve anything that comes to them. Simps are as bad as breeder roasties.

hey femanon that $200 you spend on surgery to fix your ugly body you fat freak. hahahaha

>Men who are weak enough to be preyed on by brainless faggots like OP deserve anything that comes to them. Simps are as bad as breeder roasties.
user are u saying we're the superior gender???

im saying that people who can use their brains are superior

>im saying that people who can use their brains are superior
i guess men DONT use their brains haha

Fucking kek, this went from 0 to a million in a second. Tell us more of your absolute degeneracy.