Some fucking asshole is trying to steal my cat...

Some fucking asshole is trying to steal my cat, he is posting picturs of MY cat on his facebook and pretending like it is his cat, even though it is mine, I have pictures on my phone and harddrive of me and my cat, eating and sleeping and bathing together, I cannot believe this. What the fuck is this, I got his name and address, should I go over there?

Attached: 84D36446-F5B2-4150-B435-E0BB146D10A8.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pointsincase.com/articles/how-to-secretly-ruin-someones-life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you have past vet docs?

don't go over there, he'll spin it as you threatening him and play the victim. Do nothing and if confronted by police give them your evidence.

Is it a street cat? I have had street cats all my life, and it has caused me a lot of anxiety.

Yes, he was castrated and his leg got infected once.

>I got his name and address
Here you go OP. Post about whatever you do for our amusement. Also, check out the chapter "With Frenemies Like These" in pic rel for more harassment tactics. You can pirate a copy off libgen
pointsincase.com/articles/how-to-secretly-ruin-someones-life

Attached: gaslighting-3.jpg (1200x1800, 134.58K)

Well, he is outside all the time.

Ok. Then so what's the issue? He can post all he wants.

My cat is not home! He is probably over at this other persons home. I do not want someone else to take my cat...

keep your damn cat inside, they live longer are healthier and shit like this doesn't happen. If he has your cat then you are probably boned unless you had him chipped. Most of the time the police won't give a shit unless it was a pure breed cat worth money.

Cats do not like to live inside small apartments... they are born to be out running. I will not allow someone to try to steal my cat...

Well then don't let the cat out?
sorry, bud, but citycucks chose that life.
maybe if you were a rural Chad you could have an entire heard of outdoor cats that you just see around all the time and they give you dead mice every morning.

This. Keep that cat at home
Then send a ramson note

Yeah cats don't like to be owned by some loser who can't get a home big enough to keep the cat happy. The world isn't your cats litter box nor is it your cat sitter, you fucking nigger.

Do not call me a nigger, you stupid fucking monkey.

Maybe, I will wait until night, if my cat has not come home by then I might go over there...

You can't properly care for your pet. Tell me again how you're not a nigger?

Your cat is getting treats and headrubs, the love your cat shows you is the exact same it shows that dude. It doesn't care about you it cares that you have food, water, and a safe warm space to rest.

not your cat. you got scammed.

Catfags are so dumb
>I love my cat!
>Yes I let him free roam for hours or days at a time so what?
>HE'S MY HECKIN' CATERINO HE NEEDS HIS FREEDOM
Uh, he's as good as a stray.

Why are Americans so autistic about cats being outside?
In bongistan and europe it's normal for pet cats to roam and no one thinks anything of it.

Coyotes? People shooting cats? Niggers?
I'm genuinely curious