Does dating really get easier as you get older as a man?

I read a lot of stories online (both from men and women) who are in a relationship with a 10+ age gap, where 20 year old women are dating 30+ year old men. Are these sorts of relationships common, or are they anomalies? I'm not sure if it's a larp or not but especially on Any Forums, I've been convinced that 18-22 year old women just throw themselves at you the moment you turn 30

I think that logically it makes sense, as women are attracted to things like money, stability, and resources, and older men are obviously better able to provide that better than younger men. Although, this makes a relationship sound transactional, and it shouldn't be, it should be based on genuine love and attraction, not "what can this person do for me", but that's a topic for another thread. I don't want to use a woman for her body and I don't want her to use me for my wallet.

Should I, as a zoomer male, not even bother trying to date until I'm at least 25 with my own place and a car? Am I just letting Any Forums larps rot my brain and plenty of young men are able to find love and relationships?

Attached: 58FAFCB2-53B8-44BF-B6C9-0D775FDB4FAA.jpg (300x246, 15.96K)

39 here, my early 30s were shit and now I'm getting to be too old and I'm balding.

I get the impression that 30-35 is really peak if you have your shit together (money, looks, social skills). Set yourself up for that and have the time off your life. But unless you're an actual Chad, don't expect to continue living that life for much longer after that. Find someone to settle down with by 37 or so, before your ability to do so falls off a cliff.

You'll be fine. Don't take this board seriously when it comes to people shilling blackpill nonsense.

That only applies to normies who have been dating since their teens.

It is my only hope, so it better be true.

i thought i liked older women when i was young..
when i passed age twenty, i realized i simply like 20 year old girls. Like everyone else does, and that's where the competition aspect comes in.
It helps if you have money but this is not actually necessary. Younger women are not ready to settle yet, so money alone doesn't cut it and often isnt relevant; theyre at an age where their parents likely still pay their way.

It only gets "easier" in that, with time and exposure, you will be more comfortable in your experience to know when to make moves or a kind gesture. Knowing what you need to do, and what to say, and where to touch to make young girls feel good. But, if you remain isolated your whole twenties, then no, chances are aging will not help your game improve with younger women.

Attached: 1624012448249.jpg (1080x838, 66.25K)

>Are these sorts of relationships common, or are they anomalies?
They happen, but I certainly wouldn't say common.
The real catch is that the guys who are dating 20 year olds in their 30s are the same guys who would've been dating those 20 year olds when they were 20. If anything it gets more difficult, you have to be relatively more attractive to get laid as a 35 year old than you do as a 22 year old.
You do have more time to accumulate wealth, but unless you're hitting millionaire levels that doesn't really mean much.

What about people who ascend?

This is only true if you have been grinding all throughout your 20s and haven't done any stupid mistakes (prison time). A man becomes his highest value around 35-40 and completely has access to all females if during his 20s he maxed out his Sexual Market Value. Read the Red Pill and learn the fundamentals, don't go too deep into it though. Peak Male experience will literally unlimited access to females

it's only more attractive to the extent you've come into your own as a man. this means status, comfort, confidence, maturity, power.

if you lack this stuff, you're less appealing.

a good girl will be looking for someone who can be a father to her child. the closer you are to that archetype, the easier it'll be

i didn't really try until i was almost 26.

30 seemed to be harder than 29, because round number. I'm currently 32 and have a fwb a decade younger. He has a tight vagina. During our most recent day out, we had to skip seeing a movie in an empty theater at a hidden gem of a kinoplex because he wanted to fuck first :/

>He
homosexuals can have diseased sex with almost any other homosexual fairly easily, I don't think its relevant to OP's concern

i can cum in him because he had a hysterectomy :-)

I think red pillers oversell how much age is a bonus for guys, but it is somewhat true. I'm currently 25 and have way more success with girls now than when I was 20. I think part of it is just confidence and knowing what does and doesn't work with girls from experience. Also girls rarely date guys younger than them, so naturally your dating pool expands as you age.

Probably the best thing I did for myself was force myself to start talking to girls when I was 20. I sucked at it first, but now I'm 25 and am so grateful I started since I'm unironically good at it now. It's like any other skill, you will suck at first, but it's so much better to start asap so that you hit your stride at 25 instead of 30 or 35. The last thing you want to be is the permavirgin 30 y/o who never got the balls to try and fail with girls, so still has the petrified, teenage mindset when it comes to talking to women. Don't do that to yourself. Be willing to fail and you'll learn a lot, and refine your strategy for interacting with women.

Attached: 1655727307463.jpg (850x960, 90.24K)

why are you calling her him? even without a womb, she's still a woman.

it's hard, man. I haven't even gotten over the most basic hurdle. I guess I'm just particularly cowardly

you'd run away if you heard his voice

just cause you take a bunch of chemicals doesn't change who you are, even if you're like, a super masculine lesbian

>it's hard, man. I haven't even gotten over the most basic hurdle. I guess I'm just particularly cowardly
Literally go for a walk and say Hi to people, man or women. Ask a girl for the time or another bullshit question. Then you can start progressing. Set standards low so u succeed. Succeeding is talking to the girl, not necessarily sealing the bag and getting her number

>it's hard, man. I haven't even gotten over the most basic hurdle. I guess I'm just particularly cowardly
Unironically go on /soc/ and ask for a biofemale to practice talking with. That's how I started. I've probably talked to 50, maybe even 100+ women from Any Forums at this point. Obviously irl is best, but if you're a shut in like me then text and/or voice chat is great practice. Also it's really low stakes since you don't know them irl. If you spill you're spaghetti it's no big deal, you just try with another girl. The gender ratio of Any Forums is fucked, but there are still literally thousands of girls who come here on a weekly basis.

Hmm. I am also kind of skeptical of the approach of just cold approaching people. I kinda think if I get in social circles with people who share my interests, relationships will develop more organically.

I guess it's still a good skill to be sociable with people

nice dubs. weird to imagine. It's not that I can't talk to women IRL, I'm mildly charismatic or at least not off putting (usually). It's more about the pretense of cold-approaching people. Although now that I think of it, I've always found it really hard to relax when talking to someone I find attractive.

This is beginning to happen to me at 27 but I work a minimum wage job and still live with my parents. I think women just prefer emotionally mature men overall.