I’m only 2 months into my office cuck job, how the fuck do boomers do this for 40 fucking years...

I’m only 2 months into my office cuck job, how the fuck do boomers do this for 40 fucking years? Does it get any easier? How do I avoid killing myself for the next hour before I get let out for the weekend?

Attached: C70193D6-55DF-447B-A823-C51EBAFDCBAD.jpg (671x900, 121.71K)

Nice blogpost retard

I shitpost on Any Forums for 7 hours a day
The other hour I'm having lunch

>Does it get any easier
No, it gets worse, actually

How'd you make it through school? it's essentially the same thing

>choose shit career because retard
>why is it so shit?

now you are reflecting on the importance of getting good qualifications that allow you to get interesting and challenging jobs

Natalists say this is amazing are you disagreeing with natalists

watch 'office space'

>challenging jobs
I don't want anything "challenging". I just want to be left alone and get my money, not return home and being too tired to do anything at all. "Challenging" is a kike meme.

been there fella, im 28 had 4 jobs been to uni twice, cant fucking stand the concept of a career, makes me nauseous.

>interesting and challenging jobs
Nigger, I want to sit at home and be left alone.

>tfw 25 and been neeting for over a year since graduating college

Feelsgood

Attached: 1655109503159.png (476x522, 52.44K)

>How'd you make it through school? it's essentially the same thing
I wanted to kill myself the entire time
I refuse to be a wageslave

Everytime someone says "that's life" to me I want to punch them in the face

You pieces of shit propagate this system needlessly

Attached: 87apj6kt92141.jpg (699x699, 69.76K)

>How'd you make it through school?
I barely did. Made me very depressed and suicidal

10 years ago you were still a child and didn't know anything of the world around you. On the rare occasion that you did consume news it was all distant and non-personal, like "this affects adults but not me". Apart from school your main activity was playing and having fun.
Now you're a technical adult and the main activity apart from work is being too tired to do anything and worrying about the future. Now you slowly begin to realize that your parents weren't these all-knowing wise creatures but scared and vulnerable (like everyone else) and basically just winging it (like everyone else). You wonder how you managed to be so aloof that you fooled around in the car instead of sitting still when there was so much danger around you. You now know why they treated you unfairly that one time or why they punished you when you did nothing wrong. You now know why your dad drinks a bit too much. Because they are as flawed as everyone else, and always have been.
And while you now see all your parents' shortcomings and flaws, at the same time you also develop deep respect for them for the sacrifices they made for you, for the shit job your dad put up with for so long to provide for his family, and the endless patience they had with your little ass. You wonder if you will ever live up to them once -- or if -- you become a parent yourself, something which seemed entirely natural when you were a kid, but now the prospect of being a parent scares you shitless.
You now realize that life is constant struggle and you were living in an illusion your entire childhood. And you long to go back and experience that joyful bliss of ignorance again. And you'll start to drink a bit more than usual to re-capture that feeling of being free from worry. And you start voting for conservative parties because you're afraid of change. And you start thinking about your old age and wonder whether you'll save enough for retirement. And you realize you'll never be young and carefree again.

Thats like 45% of people how have their not been mass suicides yet

Trust me I roll with the other crew

Attached: 3B6D2BA4-D362-4FC2-B36D-679FD804BAD4.jpg (634x698, 34.53K)

I wageslaved for a year, last year, and it was managable as long as I was in home-office - they didn't prolong the contract (basically firing me) and now after all these months still can't find someone to replace me, kek. I bet they'd take me back if I'd show up, but im obviously contempt with being a NEET for the time being while the world is slowly collapsing.

Either way, feelin' sorry for you OP, been looking for a comfy job myself, but the way this shitty world is structured, the easy jobs are usually gotten through aquaintances.

Attached: 0lhoqydazko51.jpg (900x720, 91.26K)

Why bother typing this out your thoughtful words are lost on this site

I nearly failed out twice

Now you know why they are always drunk on their hours of freedom and addicted to some hobby. Get to it wagecuck. Start drinking that heavy liquor and get that beer gut. Make sure your liver is damaged do much you develop liver spots.

Attached: (19).jpg (246x250, 7.27K)

>how the fuck do boomers do this for 40 fucking years?
no idea
>Does it get any easier?
not unless it's work from home
>How do I avoid killing myself for the next hour before I get let out for the weekend?
amphetamine and even meth helped me out

i was forced to go up to high school. in college i skipped classes and then just showed up for tests, and i also used adderall

>choose shit career
what's a good career?
i used to like coding then i got a job doing it and now i fucking hate that shit

>interesting and challenging jobs
employment is never interesting in a good way, and you don't want a challenging job. the easier the better

>im 28 had 4 jobs been to uni twice, cant fucking stand the concept of a career, makes me nauseous.
basically me except 5 jobs and 29yo