Monogamous dating app

This app is cool. I love slampigs!

Attached: shan.png (1500x1519, 728.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlyu.me
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what did she say later? did she get all defensive after being provided a solution and support?

just be confident bro, laydiessssss like confident guys

Attached: 20220805_45689.jpg (1080x2220, 201.07K)

kek!
good luck in that battlefield, soldier

what's the app user?

Drop the app's name u nigger

I'm not getting any matches on the standard dating apps even though I'm not that unattractive. What are the vibes like on this one for getting matches?

What the fuck jej

ONLYU

It's pretty new, I think
There were only six or so chicks I saw before I got paired with this one

Attached: 20220804_156224.jpg (1080x2220, 203.24K)

no "matches" you can only talk to one hamplanet at a time
kek

Post your face. You're probably some hot guy.

I'm not ugly, yes.
I've matched with hotties on tinder/bumble, but at least on this app, I know she's not matched with 20 other guys--it's just her and me.

I asked for her number after this, when she showed some spine, and she gave it at once. But I still haven't let her go on the app cos then she might pair with someone else.

Attached: 20220804_10236695.jpg (1080x2220, 215.49K)

Is it like an omegle sort of thing where you're just matched with a random girl on the app? I've been looking for new ways to talk to people and I'm tired of swiping.

Nice digits!
No, there's swiping, and both must right swipe.
But her profile had a green light, and others had a yellow light (Idk what the lights mean, I think the green light means she swiped right on you?).

Anyway, I tapped on PAIR ME and it played dialup sounds kek, and then we were paired.

Do you guys just have photos lying around for this kind of thing or do you take one on the spot?
Also, does this app consider geolocation?

What's this app and what's this flag shite that you two keep talking about? And what do you mean that you know it's only you and that girl?

>you can only talk to one hamplanet at a time
That's a good thing for the male, is it easy to bypass for the whores though?
Are they all hamplanets or are there some decent girls there? Is there anything particular about the kind of people this app attracts (personality-wise for instance)?

>s there anything particular about the kind of people this app attracts
I would imagine it's either people genuinely interested in the idea or people really susceptible to marketing.

Given I've never even heard that was a thing and the download count seems rather low, I find it hard to believe marketing would be a prime factor. Motivation isn't really what I had in mind anyway, although I suppose that if it's for people who really care about the concept, clearly they wouldn't try to bypass it.
What I was wondering is if it had a tendency to attract, say, trannies, or hamplanets, or highly promiscuous women just looking for a one night stand, or those tinder thots who exist there to sell their onlyfans, etc.

Is this it, OP? Seems retarded.
onlyu.me

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 105.87K)

Oof, that's so fucking cringe holy fuck