30+ Thread -

It's the weekend, got a couple of days of respite before I go back to the pointless grind in a seemingly unending heatwave. Stupid cunts were always complaining about "British Weather" and now we have summer heatwaves and snowier winters. I was fine with the wet cloudy summers, less normalfags about during a cloudy day.

How goes things for you?

Attached: 1647097691834.png (585x400, 107.07K)

My mom and I had a quarrel, I got so mad that I hit my hand in the door and now it hurts like hell.

>My mom and I had a quarrel, I got so mad that I hit my hand in the door and now it hurts like hell.
What was the argument about?

>My dad and mom are renovating the whole house.
>They called home all of us to help, but of course my whore sisters refused cause "they have things which they can't cancel"
>Its a fucking big work, the whole house is in ruins, and with two elderly boomers it goes slow as fuck
>we are working for 3 weeks now so everyone is nervous.
>My mom and dad have a tendency that everything can be reused and nothing can be thrown out
>There was a stuff from the cabinet which they didn't use for ages it was just rotting there.
>Now they put it on the kitchen table and we weren't able to eat properly.
>I had enough and threw it out to the rubbish. >My mom got apeshit crazy. She had a cup in her hand and threw it on the ground and started to shout stuff like "if you think that you can throw out whatever you want I will throw out your stuff aswell" and she went to my old room and she started to throw out my old books which I like and read them several times a year
>I got pissed aswell and started to shout to fucking come to her senses, then she started to laugh at me like a maniac that I am throwing a tantrum like a 5 year old
>I got fucking mad and hit the door
It is swollen as fuck and I think I really fucked it up

Renos are always a shit show. Certainly when done by yourself.

Captcha D0NGRR

Today has been a pretty good day.

Who's been pretty good about it?

I can understand why your sisters avoided coming back.

You cheating on me, brother?

I cannot leave the house without women sexually harassing me. It's truly fucking over.

Yes I can understand aswell. They are still fucking bitches leaving me in this hell alone

I luckily only get ogles from single mothers.

That kinda sounds like hell.

I wish. Brother, it's so fucking over for me. This isn't even a humblebrag. I just need to get it off my fucking chest. I just can't take it anymore. If there are any women reading this, be advised, do not mindlessly corner men that you find attractive. It's super fucking weird and we don't like it.

I hope you die in a flaming wreck.

>I'm burned out and overworked.
>I put in my resignatioon.
>Boss says he doesn't want to hire anyone else, asked me to stay.
>I'm such a people pleaser, I agree to stay.

What happened to me. I was the starting QB in high school and homecoming king.

i've gone 30 years without a woman even looking in my general direction.

I don't think I can fully relate, but I can sympathize. Just today there was this one that looked at me multiple times from the distance first only to walk through half the metro car to plant herself right in front of me with her spawn only to keep constantly checking the metro information that happened to be located right above my head. My autism didn't like that one even a bit.

that when you start making demands.
you should request more money and to work less hours. otherwise tell boss man to fuck off.

should you abandon all hope to have a family as a robot?
the sex aint it, hookers doesnt do it for me anymore. lol yesterday ive visited a hooker and she told me that im very shy, and look like im afraid of her. that felt devastating as a 34 year old "man", im lacking that normie body language intuitiveness.

>doing free work for your parents
shiggles also you need to go to urgent care and get x-rays, you probably broke your hand
being an attractive man must suck sooooo bad

Attached: 1654722470429.png (395x420, 305.99K)

Got three dates planned.

Playing pool with a qt but thick mexican pharmacy assistant girl tonight, went on a date with her a week ago.

Meeting some Engineer girl at an Indian place on Sunday, kinda nervous because she probably makes way more money than me, also she lived like 35 miles away so I'm not sure I'd want an LDR with her.

Meeting a shrink girl for a jazz night think next tuesday, this one is younger than me and she also probably makes way more money.

Attached: botch rhea knees self.webm (1034x706, 628.94K)

Dunno, I sometimes with I wish I was a bit more invisible like that in public. I hate the idea of making an eye contact with complete strangers, but there's not much to do to avoid it other than
to just stare into an empty space like a mongoloid, which I'm not a fan of either.

don't worry about salary so much and just b urself, chad

And what do you do for a living, user?
inb4 programmer

Attached: 1603245348.png (622x710, 588.88K)

>being an attractive man must suck sooooo bad
You realise he's just trolling right?

Thanks user, my self is a guy with an autistic monotone but I still gotta try.

I dropped a hundo on a strip club this week and I left kinda empty, turn out massive BBLs dont feel real and there was just a bunch of basic blonde chicks at the club. Really made me think that I should just work on learning to talk to girls better IRL.
Working part time since I'm a grad student, got 1 bs job giving tours of my school for 20 hours, I'm an office manager for the faculty union for another 12 hours a week.

I leech off of lovely ladies like u

Glad to see these threads are holding up day after day. I'm making an effort to spend less time rotting infront of my PC and to walk in nature. I'm not a fan of the weather at the moment but i just select my days and hours carefully for when its relatively cool. I usually go for a walk with my mother as she is really into walking and knows endless walks in the area and knows the ones that involve going nowhere near villages/civilisation so i can escape in the woodland and farmland. It's pretty good.

I'm a 31 year old virgin.
I'm 6'1
Shoulder width is 27 inches.
There have been atleast 10 girls from my school years that have been physically attracted (learned about it later) to me and they have tried to take interest in me by talking to me. All of these chances I squandered becasue I was so socially inept I didn't understand what was going on at the time.
For example: the way girls flirt or take interest in you at 13 is diffrent than 18 is diffrent at 25. At 18 I realised what chances I fucked up at 13 and at 25 what chances I fucked up at 18, etc.
I could post my face again but rather than that so I won't get banned for the 800th time I will tell you a few celebrities names that people say I remind them of and that I can see myself look like.
My face look like these 3 celebrities, mostly like Bo, but alittle bit chubbier than they are. I'm more muscular than them though.
Bo Burnham
Pewdiepie
Bradley Cooper
I started working my first job at 27 and I still do today and that is as a massage therapist.
It's not many jobs I could manage to do, but this is one of the few.
I have good body coordination and I'm very good with my hands.
I struggle very hard being around other talking adult humans in any form. I can only take a certain amount of hours being around talking adults in a week, let's say 3 to 4 hours. That includes seeing my family on top of the work week.
Thankfully there is very little face time and talking with clients and that is the only reason I function at all.
I work 16 hours a week.

I'm winner boys. Today is my day.

> autistic
> giving tours
> office manager
You're selling yourself short there tiger.